Kirklands Employees; All current employees including corporate, retail, distribution and internee will access their pay stubs electronically via a secure online self-service website called Pay Stub Portal. Paper pay stub will no longer be issued if you are direct deposit employee. On the other hand, you have an option to receive a paper copies of your Form W-2. W2s will be mailed in the last week of January on the filed address of employees. Please allow at-lest 7 working day to arrive in your mailing address. The payroll office and its team of Kirklands are responsible for preparing and issuing your pay statement and W-2 Form. So contact with your payroll office for any correction.
Viewing & Printing Pay Stub & W-2s Online
You may now view and print your current and historical pay statements and tax statements electronically via pay stub portal. You must opt out to view your electronic W-2. The option will be available when log in.
How to log in to paystub portal:
1. Go to https://paystubportal.com/kirklands
2. Login with your Employee ID and PIN number. If it your first time visiting the site, you need to create an account in the following way.
3. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
4. Enter your Employee ID, Date of Birth and last three digits of social security number and click on Submit. If you do not know your employee ID, check your paycheck.
5. Establish your PIN.
6. After you are registered, login with new PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal menu tab which contains View Pay Stubs, Email and Text Messages and Change PIN.
7. To view and print your pay stub, click on View Pay Stubs. It will show a list of pay stubs, recent are appear on top.
9. To get email and text message alert, click on Email and Text message tab and enter your email address and phone number.
Access via IVR
You can access your pay statement summery via the IVR system. Call at 1-888-959-3389/1-800-845-8683 and the IVR system will ask your employee ID and last four digits of SSN.
Access via POS
You can print out of your pay stub at POS. the option are available for all employees.