Kirkland’s Employees; All current employees, including corporate, retail, distribution, and internet, will access their pay stubs electronically via a secure online self-service website called Pay Stub Portal. A paper pay stub will no longer be issued if you are a direct deposit employee. On the other hand, you have the option to receive a paper copy of your Form W-2. W2s will be mailed in the last week of January to the filed address of employees. Please allow at least seven working days to arrive at your mailing address. The payroll office and its team Kirkland’s, are responsible for preparing and issuing your pay statement and W-2 Form. So contact your payroll office for any corrections.
Viewing & Printing Pay Stub & W-2s Online
You may now view and print your current and historical pay and tax statements electronically via the pay stub portal. You must opt-out to view your electronic W-2, and the option will be available when logging in.
How to log in to the paystub portal:
- Go to https://paystubportal.com/kirklands
2. login with your Employee ID and PIN. If it is your first time visiting the site, you need to create an account in the following way.
3. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
4. Enter your Employee ID, Date of Birth, and last three digits of your social security number and click on Submit. If you do not know your employee ID, check your paycheck.
5. Establish your PIN.
6. After you are registered, log in with a new PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal tab, View Pay Stubs, Email, Text Messages, and Change PIN.
7. To view and print your pay stub, click on View Pay Stubs. It will show a list of recent pay stubs appear on top.
9. To get an email and text message alert, click on the Email and Text message tab and enter your email address and phone number.
Access via IVR
You can access your pay statement summary via the IVR system. Call 1-888-959-3389/1-800-845-8683, and the IVR system will ask for your employee ID and the last four digits of your SSN.
Access via POS
You can print out your pay stub at POS. The option is available for all employees.
18 thoughts on “Kirklands Pay Stubs & W2s”
Trying to get my W2 from 2017
Pay stub portal is not available and in like see my pay sub or w2 for with drawls, please, thank you
I am needing to register but it is not recognizing my information.
Looking to see where I could find a customer service number?
I need my pay stud been trying to get for 2018
I m not able to get a pay sub. I need to know how much is being deducted. Please help. Kirklands pay sub seems to be down. Thank you
I need to get a copy of a pay stub.
trying to fine out information about my pay woundering why it was not depoisted on friday 11/16/2018
I cannot access my paystubs. Nothing that I’ve tried works. HELP
I’m a first time visitor and I registered and everything but, I don’t know my pin because I haven’t made one. What’s next?
Trying to access my W-2 and its not even giving me the option too.
Ineeda w2 for 2017 and 2018
Need to get my w2s. Changed my pin and still can’t get in.
I have tried, they do not have our W-2, they are not available on the pay stub portal. I am in Nebraska and none of us have received our W-2 yet either. We have corporate several times and all they say is they were instructed to tell us that the W-2 was send out on the 31st of January. Then we called again and the lady on the phone said they received their W-2 in office, but yet here it is the 19th of February and we still have not received our W-2. You call call the IRS and report them and ask for a 4852 form.
Can’t access anything? Who to contact? ASAP
Can’t get in used ID and Ss#. Please advise. Not a user friendly program at all
I am a former employee. When will I receive my W-2 for 2022. I do not have access to portal.
I am a former employee and I need to get my w-2 form sent to me.
Please call me to make sure you have my current mailing address.
I have spokwen to the HR dept. and thety called me already today so I
know you have my cell number.