All current associates of Arrow Staffing will access their pay stubs electronically via a secure online self-service website called Pay Stub Portal. Paper pay stub will no longer be issued if you are direct deposit employee. On the other hand, you will receive a paper copy of your Form W-2. According to payroll office- all associates W-2s are typically distributed at corporate office on 26th and 27th January. (Follow the official Facebook page to see announcement). So you can pick up from your corporate office. If you are failed to pick up your W-2 Form at corporate office, your W-2 Form will be postmarked by January 31st or the last business day of January.
Viewing & Printing Pay Stub Online
You may now view and print your current and historical pay statements electronically via pay stub portal. Access the Paystub portal in following way-
1. Go to https://paystubportal.com/arrowstaffing
2. Login with your Personal user ID and PIN number. If it your first time visiting the site, you need to create an account in the following way.
3. You have already receive a temporary registration code for paystub portal. Have not, contact with HR office.
4. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
5. Enter your Date of Birth and last three digits of social security number and click on Have a Temporary Registration Code link.
6. Enter your temporary registration code click on Submit.
7. Establish a personal user ID and PIN.
8. After you are registered, login with new personal ID and PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal menu tab which contains View Pay Stubs, Email and Text Messages and Change PIN.
9. To view and print your pay stub, click on View Pay Stubs. It will show a list of pay stubs, recent are appear on top.
10. To get email and text message alert, click on Email and Text message tab and enter your email address and phone number.
Access via IVR
You can access your pay statement summery via the IVR system. Call at 1-800-845-8683 and the IVR system will ask your employee ID and last four digits of SSN.
Access via POS
You can print out of your pay stub at POS. the option are available for all employees.
Access via Tex messaging
You can also receive a short statement of your payment via text messages to your phone by texting BAL to 445544.