Every product around us is manufactured and shipped. Logistics plays a vital role in supply chain management. Logistics is ubiquitous, and its relevance is essential. Logistics planning involves many elements, such as automation, shipping time, distribution, and coordination. With over a hundred years of experience, Geodis has built a strong commercial presence in the transportation, logistics, supply chain, and storage industries. This supply chain operator leads global logistics and freight transport by achieving total customer satisfaction. Geodis operates a network in 168 countries worldwide with a direct presence in 67 countries in Europe, America, Asia, and Africa. Geodis’ business DNA consisting of mission, vision, and values, has become a trust for all customers. Distributing Pay Stubs and W2 Statements to all employees through Human Resource Management is a highly complex process for a company with global business operations. However, in this age of information technology, it has become more accessible through collecting, integrating, storing, processing, exchanging, or serving all information through computer and telecommunication systems. And in this regard, Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal plays a vital role for Geodis.
- Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal is a self-service system, and all employees need to access this system and manage their employment profile. Because all updated information, news, notices, and even Pay Stubs and W2 Statements related to Geodis are distributed through this Portal. First, all employees are provided a link (https://geodis.ultipro.com), their User Name, and an Initial Password to access this Portal. After signing in to this Portal for the first time, you need to set up your UltiPro account.
- Another thing you need to understand here is that Geodis authorities use Microsoft’s Single sign-on (SSO) service to access the Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal, which acts as an extra layer for the security of your information on the Portal. If multifactor authentication is enabled, authenticate it and click on the Ultipro option to reach the Portal. And for this single sign-on process, you will be provided with an organizational account.
- In the first stage of your Ultipro account setup, the Initial Password should be changed after signing in for the first time. Changing the password is a straightforward process, as the system will suggest you change it and give instructions about the structure of the new password. You will see three input boxes on the screen where first the Initial Password, then the new password should be entered two times, and the process will be completed by pressing the “OK” button.
- The second stage of account setup requires you to answer three security questions that will enhance the security of your UltiPro account. Because when you change your password, reset the account, or sign in to the account from a new device, the system will ask you those questions if it looks suspicious. You can then answer that question to verify you into the system and complete your activity. Select the questions from the dropdown menu, write the answers in the input boxes and click the “Continue” button to reach the Ultipro Dashboard. Once you arrive at the UltiPro dashboard, find “Menu” and then navigate to “Myself.” Check your bank information on Direct Deposit under the “Pay” tab from “Myself” and update if necessary. Also, explore the information according to your choice under other Tabs and update it according to your essentials.
- Under the “Pay” tab, explore the “Current Pay Statements,” “Pay History,” and “W-2” options to view your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements in detail (click on the blue color title to open) and download (click on the Download button) or print (connect a printer to your computer first).
Disclaimer: The Geodis and Geodis logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Geodis.