These days, just like installing Closed-Circuit Television or CCTV Cameras for the physical security of your business organization, in this age of technology, it is also essential to use online portals to maintain Human Resources and Payroll department’s information safety and security and electronically distribute Pay Stubs & W2s to employees. Nowadays, all multinational companies are keeping the data of human resources and payroll departments safe by using online portals, and some companies have developed their online portal. Frito Lay, a wholly-owned American subsidiary of the large multinational company PepsiCo, uses the MyPepsiCo Portal of its parent organization. Formed in the American food processing industry more than six decades ago by the merger of two previously separate companies, Frito Lay serves 29 brands of snack foods worldwide. Frito Lay continues to grow by embracing victory and aiming to put more smiles on consumers’ faces with every bite and sip.
Access Your Frito Lay Pay and W2 statements online at MyPepsiCo Portal
- This portal has been developed to manage the company’s human resources and payroll of all employees and provide the new employees with basic company knowledge and necessary training. Here I am detailing the essential instructions for the new Frito Lay employees to access and set up this portal. However, all old Frito Lay employees can log in directly using the User ID and Password. On the first day of joining the job as a Frito Lay employee, some paperwork must be completed through the EMPTRUST portal. EMPTRUST is a third-party vendor that sends an HR Onboarding email to all new employees to get started with the I-9 and other required new hire paperwork online.
- First, you must register your 8-digit GPID (Global Personnel Identification Number) in myidm (PepsiCo Identity Management). You can do this from anywhere to access the PepsiCo network. Your employer, HR manager, or Frito Lay business representative will give you your GPID or collect it from one of them if you don’t already have it. Then visit the MyPepsiCo Portal login page (https://www.mypepsico.com) and click “First Time User.” Then input your 8-digit GPID or Global Personnel Identification Number and click on the “OK” button. Now input the required information correctly in the input fields following the personal data provided in your HR file with the employer. To set up your security questions in the next step, pick up at least two questions from the dropdown menu and answer them, and optionally create your questions and answer them. Then create a 4-digit security PIN and click on the “Next” button. Then create your password in the “New Password” field and confirm by re-entering that password in the “Confirm New Password” field. Finally, click on the agreements checkbox and submit by clicking on the “Submit” button. You will receive a confirmation email in your email account, and from then on, you can log in to the portal with your GPID and Password.
- Note: Your password will be valid for 90 days, and you will get a notification from myidM before expiry; then, you should change your password.
- Your first pay stub will be sent to your home address. So login to the portal (https://www.mypepsico.com) within seven days of registering your GPID, verify your Personal Information and Address and set up Direct Deposit after adding Emergency Contact Information. When setting up Direct Deposit, you set up the Main Payment Method as the default account into which your total payment will be deposited. You can also optionally set up one account to deposit a Flat Amount and another to deposit a Percentage.
- Set up your tax withholding by going to “Services” from the dashboard and searching for “W4”. When W2 Statements are updated, sign up by searching for “W2” under “Services” and then view your electronic W2 Statements.
Disclaimer: The Frito Lay and Frito Lay logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Frito Lay North America, Inc.