Teeth are a precious resource for human beings. Many of us do not understand the value of having teeth. Only those plagued with various dental problems appreciate its importance, but the good news is that most dental problems can be easily prevented through multiple scientific methods. Remember that cure is better than dental treatment. AMDPI (American Dental Partners) has been a leader in providing dental care through professional development and cutting-edge technology for nearly three decades in the American Oral Healthcare industry. Committed to the success of affiliated practices, the company maintains a vibrant, diverse, and high-quality practice that focuses on exceptional patient care. AMDPI strives to build an excellent and healthy organization by maintaining the core values like Ethical Behavior, Relationship Matters, Social Responsibility, Financial Responsibility, and Excellence. Along with maintaining a high-quality practice for specialist dentists and other employees, AMDPI is currently working to retain them in the organization for a long time through modern management on the Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal. All associate doctors and staff can also receive Pay Stubs and W2 Statements from the portal through self-service.
So now, let’s start discussing how to access this Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal. American Dental Partners employees can access the portal by following the four steps below.
- Step 1: Navigate to this link https://e23.ultipro.com/ using the latest version of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari internet browser. The link provided is reserved for American Dental Partners under contract with UltiPro.
- Step 2: Sign in to the portal for the first time using your User Name and Default Password that the employer of American Dental Partners will tell you. Usually, Ultipro’s User Name and Default Password are composed of the employee’s name, date of birth, and SSN.
- Step 3: Now, you have to change your default password according to the prompt of the Ultipro system. Because your default password will expire as soon as you initially sign in to the portal, there is also a security issue for the account. So, create a strong password to keep your account and account data safe on this Ultipro Portal.
- Step 4: Then, there is the step of answering the challenge questions. You must select three questions, answer them, and click on the “Continue” button to complete the process. If you ever need to change or reset your password, you will need to answer these questions correctly before doing so. So, remember the answers to the selected questions correctly, or keep a note somewhere along with your User Name and Password.
- Ultipro Dashboard: Now, the screen you will see in your browser is your Ultipro dashboard, from which you can explore all the desired information. However, the dashboard contains some information, notices, valuable links, recent visits, etc.
- Direct Deposit: This option is vital to getting your salary deposited into your bank account. So, after accessing the portal, it is essential first to enter this “Direct Deposit” option to check it and update it correctly if necessary. First, click on “Menu” and then click on “Myself.” Then enter by clicking on the “Direct Deposit” option in the “Pay” tab. Finally, review the information here properly and, if necessary, update it by providing your bank information correctly.
- View your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements: On that “Pay” tab, look for your Pay Stub under “Current Pay Statements,” and under American Dental Partners, look for all your previous Pay Stubs (for Old Employees) under “Pay History.” And in the “W-2” option below, your W2 Statements will be updated on time. Check it by signing into the portal as soon as you get the W2 notification.
Disclaimer: The American Dental Partners and American Dental Partners logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of American Dental Partners, Inc.