How to Access American Health Associates Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
Diagnosis-based treatment is more important in first-world countries. Even if the patient is admitted to the hospital, doctors cannot start his treatment until the diagnosis is made. And various medical tests play the most crucial role in diagnosis. And a laboratory plays a significant role in all those medical tests. American Health Associates is a clinical reference laboratory that has been providing state-of-the-art laboratory services in America for over three decades and is now established as the largest provider in the long-term care market. This family-owned laboratory services company offers a variety of custom-designed Long Term and Physician services that are accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. By employing experienced clinical leadership, the company is committed to solving problems, including holidays twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, year-round, with respect for family values, consistency, and vision. The company authorities are also very caring towards the physicians and staff. Keeps company services running uninterruptedly by providing various facilities to the employees. American Health Associates uses the Paylocity Employee Self-Service Portal for payroll processing and HR data management, allowing employees to receive pay stubs and W2 statements at their convenience.
Access Your American Health Associates Pay and W2 statements at the Paylocity Employee Self-Service Portal
- Now go to the Paylocity login page (https://access.paylocity.com/) to access the portal and click on “Register New User” if you are a new employee of American Health Associates or do not have a Paylocity account. If your employer has provided you with a Passcode, click on “I have a Registration Passcode,” enter the Passcode and complete the following steps to complete Paylocity’s registration process. Otherwise, click “I don’t have a Registration Passcode” and verify your identity by providing the required information (Company ID, SSN, Date of Birth, and Captcha). Once the Identity is Verified, input your Home Zip Code and click on the “Next” button.
- Now create your Username (3 to 20 characters long and unique) and Password (7 to 20 characters long and consisting of at least one number, an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a non-alphanumeric character). Then select the challenge question from the dropdown menu of “Question 1”, “Question 2”, and “Question 3” and provide answers in the input boxes of “Answer 1”, “Answer 2”, and “Answer 3,” respectively. Then select a security image and input a security phrase of up to 128 characters. Finally, verify the correctness of the information you have provided and complete the registration process by clicking on the “Finish” button.
- After completing the registration and creating an account on the Paylocity Employee Self-Service Portal, the employees of American Health Associates can log in with their Company Id, User Name, and Password from the main screen (https://access.paylocity.com/) of the portal.
- Pay Stubs: After logging in from Paylocity’s Main Screen or Login Page, enter the Self-Service Portal option from the side menu. Then enter the “$ Pay” box and click “View Checks.” Then you will see a list of all your Pay Stubs arranged in table form under American Health Associates Company. Your latest Pay Stub will remain at the top of the list and show the check number, net amount, etc. After clicking on any title in the list sorted by pay date or by marking it, you can save it with the help of the “Download” button.
- W2 Statements: Open your list of W2 Statements by clicking on “Tax Forms” below or to the right of “View Checks.” After clicking on your desired W2 Statement, click on the orange color “Download W-2” button. Now authenticate through the security code sent to your phone number and input the Password. Finally, open it through the “View PDF” button and print, save, or save and email it.
Disclaimer: The American Health Associates and American Health Associates logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of American Health Associates, Inc.