At this stage in the long journey of human civilization, it is moving towards technological excellence. Modern people always adopt technical and advanced methods in industrial production and organizational transformation, and the magnitude of this gradual transition will soon become a technological revolution. Technology is rampant in all areas of life today. Today, businesses of all sizes, whether large or small, rely on technology to manage payroll, including HR data storage. In this regard, various human capital management systems or online employee self-service portals are constantly being invented. In this regard, various types of human capital management systems or online employee self-service portals are continually being developed through which employees can receive Pay Stubs and W2 Statements by themselves in a self-service manner. Avamere Health Services of the Avamere Family of Companies creates a retirement community of post-acute care and skilled nursing facilities in America’s hospital and healthcare industry. Avamere innovates through teamwork, friendship, and fun with trust and respect while maintaining integrity, passion, and transparent quality above all else in a mission to improve the lives of every individual. This Avamere company uses the UltiPro Employee Self-Service Portal for its employees.
- All employees are introduced to the Ultipro Self-Service Portal after joining Avamere and employers provide employees with their User Name and Default Password. The access link for employees to access the portal from any location can be found by visiting the Avamere Family of Companies website and clicking on “Employee Portal” under the “Resources” option. But for everyone’s convenience, I am giving it directly here (https://n13.ultipro.com/).
- Go to the Main Page of Ultipro through the link and complete the initial sign-in by inputting your User Name and Default Password. This User Name is permanent for you, but the Default Password will expire immediately upon initial sign-in to the portal. Ultipro system will provide the necessary instructions on the screen to change the Default Password. When changing the Default Password, type that default password and then type your newly created password twice to ensure the password is correct. Also, if your password expires every 90 days, it may need to be changed, and then the system will instruct you to change the password similarly. Another task the UltiPro system prompts is to select three security questions and input the answers. That is why the question boxes have a dropdown menu marked with a down arrow to choose from the list of questions. The boxes on the right side are for inputting the answers to the questions and after inputting your answers, click on the “Continue” button.
- Now the UltiPro dashboard will appear in front of you, and after you get access for the first time, check and set up some options for your UltiPro account. The payroll department of Avamere company directly deposits the employees’ salaries into their bank account through this portal. So the first thing you should do now is to check your “Direct Deposit” option and update it with the correct bank information if necessary. And you will get your “Direct Deposit” option by navigating to “Myself” from the “Menu” and then going to the “Pay” tab.
- You may need to retrieve your password if you have forgotten it, so click on the “Forgot your password” link from the UltiPro main page and follow the on-screen instructions in the next steps.
- Pay Stubs and W2 Statements: From “Menu,” navigate to “Myself” and go to the “Pay” tab to get all your payroll-related options. Access all your Pay Stubs by exploring “Current Pay Statements” and “Pay History” here. Access your W2 Statements by exploring the Option titled “W-2”.
Disclaimer: The Avamere and Avamere logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Avamere Family of Companies.