FlexCare Medical Staffing, a travel nursing agency awarded numerous accolades by America’s top authorities in the staffing and recruiting industry, began its journey in 2006. In the meantime, it has established itself towards the top by shaking up the medical staffing industry by providing various services with a reputation. This travel nursing agency offers services like acute care facilities, allied healthcare staffing, travel nurse, therapy, etc., through the best healthcare professionals in the most sophisticated way with high salaries and hassle-free programs. If you are a healthcare professional with good skills, you can grab the exclusive opportunity here as a traveler to build your dream career. With FlexCare Medical Staffing, you never have to worry about Pay Stubs or W2 Statements wherever you are as a traveling healthcare professional. The FlexCare Medical Staffing employees have the opportunity to use the Paycom Employee Self-Service Portal, through which you can receive Pay Stubs or W2 Statements (w2s) on time from any location. You can immediately get the usable salary money into your bank account also through the direct deposit system. FlexCare Medical Staffing is always committed to improving everyone’s life with honesty and transparency without any complicated algorithms.
- FlexCare Medical Staffing is one of the small and large multinational companies around the globe that use Paycom’s various human resource management and payroll services seamlessly. To access your payroll data and documents as a FlexCare Medical Staffing employee, follow the instructions below to log in to the Paycom Employee Self-Service Portal.
- To log in, first, visit Paycom’s website link (https://paycom.com/) and move the mouse cursor over “Login” on the right side of the menu bar; you will get three options: Client, Employee, and Accountant. As an employee of FlexCare Medical Staffing, you click on the “Employee” option. Then, correctly enter your Username, Password, and Last four digits of SSN (Social Security Number) in the login panel and click the “LOG IN” button below. New employees are given their Paycom Username and a one-time password for their first login. If you have not yet received them, please visit FlexCare Medical Staffing Company’s Human Resources Department to collect them.
- Once the first-time login to Paycom is successful, the Paycom system will show a message on the screen to change your One Time Password and ask you to click on the “Continue” button. After clicking on the “Continue” button, the screen that appears will require you first to provide your Paycom username, and below that, you will see detailed structural instructions for creating your new password. After understanding the instructions, input your one-time password in the “Current Password” input field. Create your new password in the “New Password” input field, type it again in the “Confirm New Password” input field and click on the “Update Password” button. Then you will get the message that your password has been successfully updated, and click on the “Continue” button.
- Here you will see the table of registering security questions, select your questions sequentially from the dropdown menu in the “Question” column on the left and provide your correct answer in the “Answer” column on the right. Finally, click “Continue to Menu” to reach the Paycom dashboard. However, if you are an old or returning user of this portal as an employee of FlexCare Medical Staffing, you will directly reach the Paycom Dashboard upon login.
- Access your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements details by exploring the “View Pay Stubs” and “View Tax Forms” or “View W2” options from the “Payroll” or “My Payroll” menu from the Paycom Dashboard.
Disclaimer: The FlexCare and FlexCare logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of FlexCare Medical Staffing.