Eat’n Park Restaurants had begun the business as a single car-hop style restaurant about seven decades ago in the restaurant industry humbly with a big dream. Now, it has grown up into a portfolio of local foodservice ideas regarding modified eating. Eat’n Park Restaurants is a privately owned restaurant chain company with about 64 restaurants at different locations where the parent company is Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, Inc. Employees are working for the guests’ hospitality are distributed the pay stubs and w2 statements via the UltiPro Payroll Portal of The Ultimate Software Company.
How to get access to the pay stubs & W2 statements on the Portal?
First, as an employee, you have to visit the portal login page with the particular link provided by UltiPro as https://enphg.ultipro.com. You can log in from the login page by providing your login credentials as User Name and Password.
After logging in successfully, the Personal UltiPro Screen or dashboard will appear automatically on the screen and get access to your pay stubs and w2 statements. You can manage your other and personal information also.
If you are a first time user then, please follow the following steps:
- First, visit the UltiPro payroll portal’s login page with the particular link provided by UltiPro authority.
- Then complete your initial login by entering your User Name and Initial Password. You have to collect your Username and Initial Password from your employer or HR office.
- You have to change your initial password, and the Password changing Screen will appear automatically on the screen. Just follow the instructions and password requirements from the screen properly.
- The new appearing screen is the challenge question screen. Just select from the dropdown list and answer any three challenge questions and click continue.
- As a final point, your Personal UltiPro Screen will appear on the screen. On the dashboard, there are available your pay stubs and w2 statements or end year tax-related documents. There is also a Menu bar located on the left-top of the screen. You can manage all your personal and other information, documents, and benefits.
Further logging into the portal in the future, you have to provide your User Name and New Password that you have changed after your initial log.
Can you retrieve your forgotten password with Forgot Your Password? Link from the login page. You have to provide your Username for getting help to reset your password or Username and Company access code to get a password reset link. Your company access code is available in the HR department.