Eat’n Park Restaurants had begun the business by a single car-hop style restaurant about seven decades ago in the restaurant industry humbly with a big dream. Now, it has grown up into a portfolio of local foodservice ideas regarding on modified eating. Eat’n Park Restaurants is a privately owned restaurant chain company with about 64 restaurants at different locations where the parent company is Eat’n Park Hospitality group, Inc. Employees are working for the hospitality of the guests are distributed the pay stubs and w2 statements via UltiPro Payroll Portal of The Ultimate Software Company.
How to get access to the pay stubs & W2 statements on the Portal?
As an employee first you have to visit the portal log in page with the particular link provided by UltiPro as https://enphg.ultipro.com. From the login page you can log in with providing your log in credentials as User Name and Password.
After logging in successfully, the Personal UltiPro Screen or dashboard will be appeared automatically on the screen and can get access to your pay stubs and w2 statements. You can manage your other and personal information also.
If you are a first time user then, please follow the following steps:
- First visit the log in page of the UltiPro payroll portal with the particular link provided by UltiPro authority.
- Then complete your initial log in with entering your User Name and Initial Password. You have to collect your Username and Initial Password from your employer or HR office.
- Now, you have to change your initial password and Password changing Screen will be appeared automatically on the screen. Just follow the instructions and password requirements from the screen properly.
- The new appearing screen is the challenge questions screen. Just select from the dropdown list and answer any 3 challenge questions and click continue.
- As a final point, your Personal UltiPro Screen will be appeared on the screen. On the dashboard there are available your pay stubs and w2 statements or end year tax related documents. There is a Menu bar located on left-top of the screen. You can manage your all personal and other information, documents and benefits.
Further logging in to the portal in future you have to provide your User Name and New Password that you have changed after your initial log in.
You can retrieve your forgotten password with Forgot Your Password? Link from the log in page. Here you have to provide your Username for getting help to reset your password or Username and Company access code for getting password reset link. Your company access code is available on HR department.