The CarMax is one of the largest used car retailers in the USA and it is very familiar with the peoples for its honesty & transparency in every interaction. It was founded about 25 years ago and it is familiar by being the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® – 15 years in a row. It has more than 200 stores over the country where more than 25,000 employees are associated. CarMax employees are distributing the Pay Stubs and W2 Statements via Workday’s Cloud based ERP system as Human Capital Management system through this URL: https://www.mykmxhr.com. As an employee you can take different advantages from this system with Pay Stubs and W2 statements, Compensation and benefits information, Workforce planning, time and absence etc.
Log in process to this system:
- Go to the log in page using the URL: https://www.mykmxhr.com
- Input your Username and Password.
- Click on Log In button.
Now, all of your desired information are available here.
What to do when you are a new or first time user?
- First, you have to visit the HTML Accessible Workday Login Link: https://wd5.myworkday.com/stateofmaryland/login.html
- Sign in with providing your new SPS Employee ID as Username and Password. If you do not know, then you have to visit the Payroll Online Service Center with this link: http://interactive.marylandtaxes.com/Extranet/cpb/POSC/User/start.aspx. Then recover your log in ID and password. Here you have to provide your SSN (Social Security Number) and Date of birth for recovering log in Id and then log in ID for recovering password.
- Now log in with your Username and Temporary Password.
- Change your Password.
- Answer three challenge questions from the dropdown list and submit it for your security purpose.
- Finally, you will be able to go home screen of the portal and can get access to your documents and can manage your personal and contact information.
Add a Cellphone Number to Workday:
- Opening your browser go to https://wd5.myworkday.com/socccd this link.
- Sign in with your Saddleback username and password. Here you may overcome the two factor authentication process.
- Then select the Personal Information option from the Applications box.
- Now select the contact information option under the change box.
- If there is a listed cell number then you will be able to see that otherwise you may add your cell number with clicking on Edit option in the My Contact Information page.
- Scroll down and Click on add button then select cell as your Phone device.
- Provide other information as area code and click on submit button.
Disclaimer: The CarMax and the CarMax logo are the registered trademark and copyrighted work of the CarMax Business Services, LLC.