CarMax is one of the largest used car retailers in the USA, and it is very familiar to people for its honesty & transparency in every interaction. It was founded about 25 years ago and is familiar with being the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® – 15 years in a row. It has more than 200 stores in the country, where more than 25,000 employees are associated. CarMax employees are distributing the Pay Stubs and W2 Statements via Workday’s Cloud-based ERP system as a Human Capital Management system through this URL: https://www.mykmxhr.com. As an employee, you can take advantage of this system with Pay Stubs and W2 statements, Compensation and benefits information, Workforce planning, time and absence, etc.
The login process to this system:
- Go to the login page using the URL: https://www.mykmxhr.com
- Input your Username and Password.
- Click on the login button.
Now, all of your desired information is available here.
What to do when you are a new or first-time user?
- First, you must visit the HTML Accessible Workday Login Link: https://wd5.myworkday.com/stateofmaryland/login.html.
- Sign in by providing your new SPS Employee ID as Username and Password. If you do not know, you have to visit the Payroll Online Service Center with this link: http://interactive.marylandtaxes.com/Extranet/cpb/POSC/User/start.aspx. Then recover your login ID and password. Here you have to provide your SSN (Social Security Number) and Date of birth to retrieve the login Id and then the login ID to recover the password.
- Now log in with your Username and Temporary Password.
- Change your Password.
- Answer three challenge questions from the dropdown list and submit them for security purposes.
- Finally, you will be able to go home screen of the portal and access your documents and manage your personal and contact information.
Add a Cellphone Number to Workday:
- Opening your browser, go to https://wd5.myworkday.com/socccd this link.
- Sign in with your Saddleback username and password. Here you may overcome the two-factor authentication process.
- Then select the Personal Information option from the Applications box.
- Now select the contact information option under the change box.
- If there is a listed cell number, you will see that; otherwise, you may add your cell number by clicking on the Edit option on the My Contact Information page.
- Scroll down and click on the add button, then select the cell as your Phone device.
- Provide other information as area code, and click on the submit button.
Disclaimer: The CarMax and the CarMax logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted work of CarMax Business Services, LLC.
One thought on “CarMax Pay Stubs & W2 Statements”
My name is Tresa Cantu and I am a former employee for Carmax. My ID number was 272271. I need my log in information so that I may retrieve my W-2.