Halliburton Pay Stub & W2 Statements

Halliburton Company has celebrated the 100th foundation day recently, where it was established in 1919. Today, it is one of the biggest product and service providers in the energy industry. It is providing services in about 80 countries by over 60,000 employees from 140 countries across the world. Available services from this company are locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, drilling and forming evaluation, constructing and completing, optimizing production of the life, etc. for increasing the value of the lifecycle.

How to get access to the ESS Portal for viewing/ printing the Pay Stubs and W2 Statements?

  1. Go to the ESS (Employee Self Service) Portal sign-in page using https://accesstfa.halliburton.com/dana-na/auth/url_6/welcome.cgi this link.
  2. Enter your sign-in credentials as Halliburton Network User ID and Security Code on the text input fields. If you do not have these credentials, then collect from your employer or payroll coordinator from the Payroll or HR Dept.
  3. Click on the Continue button.

Help: If you feel the need for help, send an email to FSRVDSKH@halliburton.com from anywhere in the US and Canada. You can also call +1-866-425-1919 if you are a user from the US and +1-713-839-4357 if you a user from the outside of the US or Canada.

After getting access to the ESS (Employee Self Service) Portal successfully, you have the ability to view your payroll related and benefits information electronically. You can also manage your personal information, contact information, direct deposit information, federal tax withholding status, etc. if you need to update and can also receive your W2 statements electronically. Here, you have to complete a formal consent process to complete the sign-in process.

Please, be sure that you can view and print the documents from this ESS (Employee Self Service) Portal, but you will not be mailed the printed copy unless you have requested specifically.

How to request specifically for getting the printed copy of your documents via mail?

If you wish to get the paper copies at your mailing address, then you have to request by sending an email to the functional mailbox FDUNW2Requests@Halliburton.com or fax to (580) 251-3283. On the other hand, you can also send a letter to:

Halliburton Energy Services

Employee Transaction Center

Attn: W2/T4 Reprints

P.O. Drawer 1431

Duncan, OK 73536-0122

If you cannot get access to the ESS (Employee Self Service) Portal for leaving the company and you need to update your employee data, then you can request via fax to (580) 251-3371or can send a letter to:

US Employees:                                   Canadian Employees:

Halliburton Energy Services               Halliburton Canada

Employee Transaction Center             Attn: Human Resources

Attn: W2 Reprints                               645 – 7th Ave SW Suite 1600

P.O. Drawer 1431                                Calgary, Canada, T2P 4G8

Duncan, OK 73536-0122                    Email: FCANHR@Halliburton.com

Former Employees Documents:

As a former employee of Halliburton Company, you can get access to your documents and information at My Pay Portal using this portal URL: https://mypay.halliburton.com.

Here, you have to validate yourself by providing some information as Country, First Name, Last Name, Date of birth, SSN (Social Security Number), the User ID or Personal Number, and reCAPTCHA verification.

About MTI

I am not usually the one that handles writing, but an addiction. However, there is no addiction to writing on the web at all. Helping co-workers is a more significant addiction when joining a new job. I wouldn't say I like a job for too many days. So today I am working in this company, tomorrow in another company. But one more addiction is to travel to new countries. There is also the fear of winter, so when it is icy here, I go somewhere to find summer. In short, this is my addiction and profession. If you want to contact me, you can call or message +1662-336-1304.