With Frederick Taylor’s scientific management theory, human resource management began in the early 20th century. Human resource management is the management strategy of an organization that focuses on adequately managing internal human resources for the organization to achieve its desired goals. The use of modern technology is increasing daily to facilitate the work of this human resource management department. The current payroll system is an example of that. It is also called Employee Self-Service System or Portal. Without this employee self-service system or portal, the payroll department of a large company cannot be imagined today because all the employees connected with the company can avail of services from it themselves. Considering this, the Bullhorn, Inc. company has started using the MyPeoplenet Online Portal for its employees. Bullhorn Inc. was established at the end of the 20th century and is a world leader in providing cloud-based CRM solutions and ATS services to the business services or recruiting industry. Employees can access the portal to view (or download or print if needed) digital copies of payroll documents such as pay stubs, year-end tax statements, or W2s, as well as time adjustments and work policies.
Access to the MyPeoplenet Online Portal
- Bullhorn is the registered company for MyPeoplenet, and you can access it as an employee of Bullhorn. For this, you must first have an account on MyPeoplenet Online Portal; then, you will be able to access the portal through direct login. For direct login, visit the MyPeoplenet Online Portal login page (www.mypeoplenet.com), provide your registered email address and password during account creation, and click on the “Login” button.
- Now you can explore Pay Stubs, W2s, time adjustments, work policies, etc., from the dashboard or home page of the portal.
- Being a recruit, if you don’t have an account on this portal yet, complete the registration by following the procedure below.
- Open the browser from your desktop computer or mobile device with an internet connection, visit the MyPeoplenet Online Portal login page (www.mypeoplenet.com), and click on the “Register” link under the login panel.
- Register: Enter the email address listed on the file with Bullhorn, create your password, retype the password to confirm, and click the “Next” button.
- Profile Settings: Input your first and last name and the last four digits of your social security number according to Bullhorn’s file in the “General Settings” option. Your email address and phone number are in the “Contact Preferences” option, and in “Notification Settings,” you can select email, text, or both. Finally, choose how you display the time in “Application Settings” and click on the “Register” button.
- Registration Complete: Registration is completed, and your account has been created. Click the “Search for your assignment” button to proceed to the next step.
- Find Your Assignment: In this step, verify the correctness of the information shown on the screen and click on “Find Your Assignment.” Finally, after selecting your Assignment and clicking “Next,” the dashboard will appear on the screen. Now navigate around the MyPeoplenet portal dashboard to explore pay stubs, W2s, work policies, etc., and enjoy the services of an efficient online time tracking and management system.
- If you don’t see an assignment here after clicking “Find Your Assignment,” please wait for the next 24 hours.
- If you later face any problem while logging in or forget your password, click on the link (forgot your password) from the login page, provide the email address provided during registration and request a password reset link. Then you can easily reset your password from the link sent to your email. Also, if you forget your email address, don’t hesitate to contact your respective department.
Disclaimer: The Bullhorn and Bullhorn logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Bullhorn, Inc.