Pay stubs and W2s are important payroll-related documents issued by companies to employees detailing monthly payments and annual taxes. In the past, they were provided with paper copies through a manual process which was relatively complicated, time-consuming, unnecessarily costly, and not environment-friendly. In the 21st century, the payroll process has been digitized by converting paper files into electronic files, reducing paper use. Consequently, various online payroll portals or employee self-service portals have emerged. Employee self-service portals act as an always-connecting bridge to employees within their respective organizations or companies and provide access to all updated information and documents. And all the giant companies or organizations worldwide are leaning toward this digital payment process.
Apria Healthcare is an organization in the hospital and healthcare industry that leads from the front in home healthcare equipment-related services across the United States. Provides medical equipment and clinical services to more than 2 million patients through approximately 280 locations with a mission to improve patient’s quality of life in the community by providing healthcare at home. All Apria Healthcare Group LLC employees are authorized to access all employment-related personal information and benefits, including detailed information and documents on pay stubs and W2s, through the ADP Payroll Portal.
Access to the ADP Payroll Portal
- You must have an account previously opened to log in to access your Pay Stubs & W2s on the ADP Payroll Portal. Then by logging in directly through that account’s credentials, you can access, download or print your desired documents with detailed information. If you have not opened an account on this portal before; open an account by following the instructions below:
- First, click on this (https://my.adp.com) link of the portal or copy the link and paste it into the address bar of your computer browser and then press “Enter.” Now the web page you see on the screen is the ADP Payroll Portal login page. Start the registration process to create your account by clicking on the “Create account” link below the login panel.
- Enter Code: Now, by clicking on the “I HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE” option, you have to provide a code that your employer will give you at the time of hiring. If you still don’t know, ask your employer. Enter the registration code and click the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- Identity-Info: Now enter your First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, and Birthday in the “Identity-Info” step and click the “Continue” button to go to the “Contact Info” step.
- Contact Info: Enter your Primary and Backup Contact Information here and click the “Continue” button again.
- Create Account: Now, create a User ID and Password as login credentials for your account and click on the checkbox to approve the terms & conditions of the system. Finally, complete the registration process to create your account by clicking on the “Create Your Account” button.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided as contact info for this account. Follow the instructions sent by the system to activate your account within 24 hours of receiving the e-mail.
- Pay Stubs & W2s: Log in to your account; Download or print your Pay Stubs by clicking on “View All Pay Statements” from the “Pay” option and W2s by selecting the specific “Tax Year” from “Tax Statements.”
Disclaimer: The Apria Healthcare and Apria Healthcare logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Apria Healthcare Group, Inc.