AHRC Nassau Company, based in Nassau County, New York State, where AHRC stands for Association for the Help of Retarded Children, originated in the aftermath of World War II. Since its inception, this company in the individual and family services industry has grown steadily over the past seven decades, providing specialized support and services to individuals and children with special needs throughout Nassau. Believing in the right of all people to dignity and respect and empowering them to live fulfilling lives with family, friends, and community, they seek to create a world where all human potential is valued. An important thing for the employers of any organization is to consider some relevance to paying its employees and maintaining operational agility and resilience to reduce company costs by focusing on staffing needs. So it is also essential to make timely decisions to manage payroll electronically as a new, modern, excellent and straightforward solution through which employees can receive their Pay Stubs and W2s electronically from home. And AHRC Nassau organization authorities have taken everything into account and started using Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal, a modern and timely payroll system for all employees.
Access to your AHRC Nassau Pay Stub & W2s on the Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal
- Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal is a portal that can be customized according to the needs and requirements of the employer. And this portal also has various access links provided to different companies on a contract basis. The Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal, the access link for AHRC Nassau employees, is https://e13.ultipro.com.
- And yes, all employees are registered on this portal after joining AHRC Nassau, so employees do not need to do any separate registration. Instead, all employees are provided with a username and a default password as their account credentials. For security reasons, everyone must change the default password during the first Sign-in.
- So now visit the portal access link, input the credentials correctly, and try to Sign in. If the sign-in is successful, the system will suggest changing the default password first, and for this, the necessary instructions and requirements will be available on the screen.
- If the password change is successful, the system will suggest answering three security or challenge questions for your added security. And that will prevent unauthorized access to your account and help verify your identity if you need to change your account information or password.
- After that, the Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal dashboard will appear on your computer screen, where you can explore all the details, including your Pay Stubs and W2s. Now by entering “Menu” from the dashboard and going to “Myself,” you will get all the options for your desired information and documents related to your employment in AHRC Nassau.
- If your salary is not directly deposited in the bank or if you need to update your bank information, do it through the “Direct Deposit” option in the “Pay” menu. And explore different options under the “Personal” menu to update personal information, contact information, address, etc.
- Get Your Pay Stubs & W2s: On entering the “Pay” menu, you will find many options related to your payments and taxes, including your latest pay stub in “Current Pay Statement” and all your previous pay stubs in “Pay History.” Also, find your tax statements or W2 statements under the “W-2” option. To view all these pay stubs or W2 statements in detail, click on the title of the specific document and click on the “Download” or “Print” button on the right side of the opened document to download or print.
Disclaimer: The AHRC Nassau and AHRC Nassau logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of AHRC Nassau.