In today’s age of advanced technology, modern payroll management is an essential part of any company. Payroll is the main objective of employees in any company. And the more straightforward and transparent the payroll system of any company is, the happier the employees will be at work. So companies are moving toward using modern or online payroll systems and are starting to distribute pay stubs and W2s to employees. In this case, some companies use the same portal, and others use different portals, considering the various benefits. PeopleReady is a company that uses the Global Cash Card for issuing employee Pay Stubs and the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal for issuing W2s.
Access to PeopleReady Employees’ PayStubs on the Global Cash Card Online Account
- If you want to view your Pay Stubs in the online account of Global Cash Card, you must first have a card account. If you already have a card account, log in by inputting “Username” and “Password” from the “Login” page of Global Cash Card using this link (https://cardholder.globalcashcard.com/) and directly access your Pay Stubs. Alternatively, click “Sign Up Now” from the Global Cash Card login page and follow the on-screen instructions to open an account. It can also be called an account activation process. If you don’t have a card, you have to open the account, and if you have a card, you can activate it by providing its 16-digit number and expiration date.
- After clicking on “Sign Up Now,” the question “Do you have a card with us?” will appear on the screen, and you will click on “No” as you do not have a card account. Then input your “First Name,” “Last Name,” “Your SSN or Employee ID as Unique ID, Employer Name, and “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA verification and click on the “Continue” button. Then create your Password by providing other required information asked by the system.
- If your pay stub is available on payday, log into your Global Cash Card online account. Then your pay stubs are updated according to the specified pay period in the Pay Stubs tab. Click on “View Pay Stub” to view your document in HTML or PDF format (as set up by your employer).
Access to PeopleReady Employees W2 Statements on the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
- PeopleReady is a Subsidiary Company of the TrueBlue Family Group, and all TrueBlue Companies provide W2s for all employees through the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal. So, complete your account setup through the registration process between November 22 and December 31 (if you don’t have an account on the ADP portal) to receive your W2s electronically on this portal. However, you can complete the registration any time if you have not worked with PeopleReady in the last year.
- For the registration process, visit https://my.adp.com and enter “Create Account,” and go to “FIND ME.” Enter your email or phone number on file with PeopleReady and click the “SEARCH” button to find you. Here you can be found through your personal information as per system requirements in the “Your information” option. Then set your user ID and Password after answering the identity question according to the instructions on the screen.
- But if you cannot log in this way, use your company’s Organizational Registration Code (TrueB-W2) instead of the “FIND ME” option in the previous step and provide your Identity-Info and Contact Info consistently. In this case, the system will confirm your inputted information through the code verification process. Finally, the system will automatically assign your user ID at the Create Account step, and you will have to create a password.
- Then GO GREEN after logging in using your user id and Password and set up W2s online within Go Paperless to receive your year-end tax documents or W2 statements online through this portal.
- Suppose you have opened an account and set up Go Paperless during the registration process on this portal in due time. In that case, electronic copies of your W2s will be available in the online portal and mobile app by January 24. Otherwise, your W2s will be mailed to your home address on January 31.
Disclaimer: The PeopleReady and PeopleReady logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of PeopleReady.