Founded nearly four decades ago, Aerotek, a company mainly targeting the engineering and aerospace industry, is now a significant subsidiary of Allegis Group, an international workforce and talent management company. In this people-centric company, job seekers and employers get something that plays a massive role in their success. Because since its inception, the company has earned a reputation for the highest quality talent and workforce management by settling the suitable candidates for the right jobs. And the secret behind this is that Aerotek has always prioritized skilled business talent in all aspects of different industries’ manufacturing, supply, construction, aviation, and facility management. Another thing is that Aerotek is interconnected in three ways: maintaining good relations with everyone, doing everything with excellence, and creating exceptional opportunities for people reshaping the world. Another unique feature is the distribution of Pay Stubs and W2s to employees and officers of the company in a convenient and hassle-free manner. For this, Aerotek Company uses Paperless Employee Portal. And because Aerotek is a subsidiary company of the Allegis Group, everyone can access the same way to manage their priceless personal data and receive Pay Stubs and W2s documents.
How Aerotek employees can access the Paperless Employee Portal
- If you are an internal employee of Aerotek, you can get the access you need by using the “My Pay” app from the company’s intranet site. And those who have come here for the first time, you must first open a Paperless Employee account, for which you need to know your Employee ID first and remember that your Employee ID and User ID are never the same on this portal.
- Now visit the login page of the Paperless Employee Portal using the designated URL: https://www.paperlessemployee.com/allegis for Aerotek Company, as well as the entire Allegis Group.
- Old users can log in directly from here by providing their credentials, but since you don’t have an account on this portal, enter “Create Account.” Enter the required information here, click on the “I’m not a robot” checkbox, complete the reCAPTCHA verification and finally click on “Authenticate & Create Account.”
- Then provide your full name (first and last name must be star marked). Create a user ID (six to fifteen characters using letters and numbers), and password (read the detailed requirements carefully on the screen), and submit a verification code after receiving it via text or call.
- Then save the answers to three security questions of your choice to increase the security of your account. After that, please enter your email address and phone number in the contact information field, receive a code one by one in that email and phone number and submit them in the specified input field to complete the verification process. Finally, select your preferred “Electronic Statement Notification Options” to receive email or phone notifications when your pay stubs or W2s are available in the portal.
Aerotek Employees Pay Stubs & W2s: If your Pay Stubs or W2s are available on the portal and after receiving a notification on your phone or email, log in by providing the user ID and password. Then go to “Pay Statements” from the left side menu on the dashboard and view the electronic pay stub. And receive your electronic W2s from “Year-End Tax Statements.” If necessary, you can download or print your documents as PDF files.
Disclaimer: The Aerotek and Aerotek logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Aerotek, Inc.