Every organization has its payroll system and through that payroll system pays wages to employees. The company pays employees’ bank accounts daily, weekly, or monthly per company policy. Payroll software is the software used to facilitate these activities, and payroll software includes HR management, attendance management, and payroll management modules. Aegis is a company that provides payroll processing, human resource management, and benefits services to small to mid-sized businesses through a user-friendly platform. It acts as a bridge between the entrepreneur and the company to improve the business by boosting the entrepreneur’s confidence. Aegis implements a customized and tailored plan for the entrepreneur’s business through skilled professionals. Aegis also regularly processes payroll for its employees and issues payroll and tax reports in document form. For this, the company has given all employees access to their Payroll Management tool powered by PrismHR Payroll Software. Employees are able to receive their Pay Stubs and W2 statements and other vital Human Resources and benefit information seamlessly from any device. PrismHR Payroll Software is one of the modern and best payroll software available today. It simplifies all activities of the HR department and fully automates attendance management. It also makes payroll management 100% accurate.
How to Access Aegis’s PrismHR Portal?
- Now we will try to enter the portal to receive Pay Stubs and W2s. First, we need to go to the login page through the portal access URL: https://apm-ep.prismhr.com/. Suppose we are all recruits to Aegis and new portal users. So we all need to create an account first.
- Go to the registration page to create an account by clicking the “Register” hyperlink next to the “Log in” button at the end of the portal’s login page. Then here, you must provide information in each input field. Create a username and a password after providing your Last Name, SSN (Social Security Number) or EIN (Employer Identification Number) as Identifier, and Personal Email and click on the “Register” button.
- Once the register is complete, return to the login screen and log in with the username and password you created. Now you can explore all the information, benefits, and documents per company customization.
- Pay Stubs: On reaching the portal dashboard, go to “Pay” from the left side menu, and you will see some of your recent pay stubs titled by pay date. Clicking on “View More” will display the complete list of your pay stubs. Now according to the pay date, click on any pay stub you want to see the details or download, and if necessary, you can print it.
- W2s: Scroll down from the “Pay” menu to find a menu called “Taxes” and click on it. Find your tax information and year-by-year W2 statements here. View, download, or print the details in the same way as pay stubs.
- Apart from that, there are also available to manage your personal information, paid time off, benefits, etc.
- And if you lose or forget your username or password, click on the “Forgot your username” or “Forgot your password” hyperlink from the login page, provide the email or username as per the request and follow the next instructions to recover the username or password.
- Support: If you see any problem while logging in or registering, please email the company’s support directly at this (email@example.com) email address or call or send a short message to this number at 385-313-8678.
Disclaimer: The Aegis and Aegis logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Aegis Payroll.