As an employee of Advantage Resourcing, you are already allowed access to the ADP iPay portal for knowing or viewing your W-2 statements and Advantage Connect for understanding and viewing your pay statements. You can access both web portals any time at 24*7 a week by providing your login credentials like User ID and Password. But if you are a new employee of Advantage Resourcing or a new user of this portal, you must register. Then you can view and print your pay stubs, W-2 statements, tax statements, and other benefits and self-services. According to the HR office, the company has been merged with the sister company Staffmark Investment LLC, but the Advantage will be available. Need assistance with accessing your W2s? You can email myW2@advantageresourcing.com
Login process (ipay ADP)
- Navigate to the ADP iPay web portal login screen https://ipay.adp.com/
- Provide your correct credentials like User ID and Password.
- Click on Login Button.
***If you cannot log in or forget your credentials as a User ID or Password, you can recover it from the Forgot your ID/ Password option below the Login button.
If you are a new employee of Advantage Resourcing or a new user of this portal, you must complete the registration process by clicking the REGISTER NOW button from the option First time user? REGISTER NOW is located end of the Login Page. Then follow the following steps:
- At first, click on the REGISTER NOW button located back of the login page.
- Input the Registration Passcode (AdvanRes-RGFP4Y) and click on the Next button to navigate to the next step.
- Now follow the Enter information option and input your First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last four digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate, and reCAPTCHA verification and click on Continue. You can import and verify your information instead of providing this information if you have a Capital One account. If you have, you can click on Send verified info from the capital one account option and sign in to the capital one account.
- Once logged in, click “Go Paperless,” follow the electronic delivery disclosure and complete the consent and notification options. Once done, you can view and print your W2 statements.
ADP Mobile Application
There are available ADP Free Mobile Applications as the iOS version on App Store & Android version on Google Play. You can quickly access the portal through a mobile application with a User ID and Password. But, first, you have to complete the registration process through a desktop computer or laptop. Through ADP Mobile Application, you will be able to take all ADP services.
Navigate to the Advantage Connect web portal login screen https://connect.advantageresourcing.com/
If you are already registered, log in with your correct confidentiality, or click on the Join Now button to complete your registration process.