Stillwater Mining Company provides employees with needed information on their website, like payment schedules, direct deposit information, tax information, benefits, etc. You can find these in the employee info section of the Stillwater Mining Company website. But if you want to know about your pay stubs and w-2 statements, you have to access my e-stub online portal of Paperless Pay Corporation through your e-stub account. If you sign up in this portal, then you won’t have to wait for the post office mailing, but you can get your pay stubs and w-2 statements instantly on this portal, which is much secured and any time at 24 hours, 7 days in a week in the whole year. If you want, you can view and print your pay stub and w-2 statements from this portal, accessing any computer with an internet connection. You can activate text messages for your deposit amounts also.
How to sign up and get your pay stub and w-2 statement
- Go to Paperless Pay Corporation portal link: https://my-estub.com
- Click on the Employee Portal option.
- Input your Username. Your username will be STILL + Employee Number + the First four letters of your First Name.
- Input your Default Password. Default Password: STILL001 (Use upper case letters, and Password is case sensitive). Then click on the Login button.
- Now create your Password according to your wish following the requirements: (a) Password length 8 – 20 characters, (b) At least 1 Upper case letter, (c) At least 1 Lower case letter, (d) At least 1 number and (e) Must have one special character as an example:! @ $ % & * ? etc.
- In this step, please select your favorite Security Questions from the drop-down list and answer them in the text box.
- Now select your Email Delivery Option. You can confirm two email addresses with a confirmation code and get an alert with a notification when your pay stub is ready or obtain a password-protected PDF file.
- Now select your W2 Delivery Option. Select the Yes option if you like to receive, view, and print your W2 statements online. Then click on Review Consent Policies and read the Consent. Besides, you have to verify your Social Security Number. On the other hand, if you want to receive your printed W2 statement via US mail, select the NO option.
- Then activate the text message notification by inputting your cellular number.
Finally, you can view your pay stub from the Payment Listing option. You can view details about your pay stub by clicking on the TRANS ID number.
*** If you forget your Password, you can recover it with the Recover Password option from the Login page, providing your User ID.