KPAY- KFORCE Payroll Time Entry

KFORCE Employees; KFORECE payroll time entry applications are accessed through the web called KPAY. It is the process to record the time you worked. According to the K-FORCE payroll office, every K-FORCE employee must enter a time card each Monday. If you can’t use KPAY to enter worked time, you must contact the K-FORCE corporate help desk as soon as possible at 1-866-807-5074. After the employees enter time, it will route to the client’s approval and HR approval in the final process. You will also view your paperless timesheet in KPAY. The following directions are designed to access your KPAY account.

Access KPAY Account

Access KPAY using the Kforce on the assignment portal. Once you are in Kforce on the assignment portal, click on KPAY under the My Pay tab, and this link takes you to the KPAY web portal.

You can also go to directly

Log in to the KPAY web portal using your user ID and password your Payroll officer created. (Check your email address for a temporary password and user name).

Accept the Terms and user agreements- select the checkbox and click Accept.
Change your password- enter the current password first, then the new one of your choice. Enter the captcha text and click on Submit changes.
Now you are taken to the Time Card History page.
To enter your new time, click on Create Timecard. Enter your worked hours, review your entered data, and submit your time card.
If you have any technical issues, call 866-807-5074.



About MTI

I am not usually the one that handles writing, but an addiction. However, there is no addiction to writing on the web at all. Helping co-workers is a more significant addiction when joining a new job. I wouldn't say I like a job for too many days. So today I am working in this company, tomorrow in another company. But one more addiction is to travel to new countries. There is also the fear of winter, so when it is icy here, I go somewhere to find summer. In short, this is my addiction and profession. If you want to contact me, you can call or message +1662-336-1304.