ADP self-service portal is available to employees paid through the WSi (a staffing company that provides temporary and permanent skilled staff to businesses and medical sectors) payroll system. Therefore, you will be used the ADP self-service portal to obtain your employment and payroll data, including current and historical pay stubs. Pay stubs are displayed in PDF and can be printed as a PDF document. When you leave the WSi, you will still have access to ADP for 60 days. So you need to download and print all of your employment and payroll documents within this period.
Your W-2 form will be mailed after the 20th of January to a home address. Remember, you must update your address when you leave an address. Otherwise, it can be lost or misplaced. Use this following procedure to access ADP and view/print your pay stubs-
1. You can go directly to the ADP self-service portal from an internet-connected device by using this web address; https://my.adp.com/
2. Enter your login credentials and click on LOG IN.
3. New to the self-service portal, you need to create an account. To create an account, click on the REGISTER NOW button. This will prompt you to complete the registration process.
4. When you create an account, you will need to confirm your Identity with this system and provide some personal information. This is four steps-
5. At first, you will be asked to enter your registration code, provided by the HR office of WSi.
6. You will be asked to enter your personal information to identify yourself in the second step.
7. The third step will be to ask you to enter your email address and phone number and set up a notification option.
8. The final step will be displayed as a system assigned user ID, and you need to create a password.
9. If you have any questions, call at 855-WSI-JOBS.