ADP self-service portal is available to employees paid through the WSi (a staffing company that provides temporary and permanent skilled staff to businesses and medical sectors) payroll system. Therefore, you will use the ADP self-service portal to obtain your employment and payroll data, including current and historical pay stubs. Pay stubs are displayed in PDF and can be printed as a PDF document. When you leave the WSi, you will still have access to ADP for 60 days. So you need to download and print all your employment and payroll documents within this period.
Your W-2 form will be mailed to a home address after the 20th of January. Remember, you must update your address when you leave an address. Otherwise, it can be lost or misplaced. Use the following procedure to access ADP and view/print your pay stubs-
1. You can go directly to the ADP self-service portal from an internet-connected device by using this web address; https://my.adp.com/
2. Enter your login credentials and click on LOG IN.
3. You need to create an account now in the self-service portal. To create an account, click on the REGISTER NOW button, which will prompt you to complete the registration process.
4. When you create an account, you must confirm your Identity with this system and provide some personal information. There are four steps-
5. At first, you will be asked to enter your registration code, provided by the HR office of WSi.
6. You will be asked to enter your personal information to identify yourself in the second step.
7. The third step will be to ask you to enter your email address and phone number and set up a notification option.
8. The final step will be displayed as a system-assigned user ID, and you need to create a password.
9. If you have any questions, call 855-WSI-JOBS.
ADP Workforce Now
4 thoughts on “WSi Pay Stubs & W2s”
I forget my password and I need to check my payroll
need my password
I can’t get logged in to look at my ADP
I need my pay stubs