As an employee of Wis International Company, you are taking or going to take one of the best and simplest payroll services from Ultipro payroll software. It is very flexible and easy to use. The formation of this system is straightforward and natural. You can manage your personal information and check pay statements, W-2 statements, Benefits, etc. very easily.
Ultipro is a cloud-based system, and you can input the needed information through a computer, tablet, or smartphone by logging into this system. The system will then compute everything in its self-acting way, and you will get your expected information in a specific option because this system knows different pay scales and tax codes. You can make a direct deposit also from this system. When paying taxes, the system will automatically generate your W-2 statements and other tax-related forms. Then you will be able to see and download a copy also. Besides, these employees can fix a goal about his/ her activity, and it may help to his/ her progress.
How to Login?
- URL: Navigate to UltiPro Login URL: https://n14.ultipro.com/Login
- Log In: For initial login, you will need a Username and Password. You have to know your username and initial Password from HR or the Payroll coordinator.
- Change Password: Now, you need to change your initial password. Password requirements will be shown on the screen and follow those properly. Then click the Ok button for going to the next step.
- Challenge Questions: In this step, you have to select and answer three challenge questions for your security reasons to make any change in your account. These answers are case sensitive. So, Type your answers very merely and use lowercase only. Then click on Finish for navigating to the next screen.
- Personal UltiPro Screen: On this screen, here will be your name and job title. Your payment related information is available here like Current Pay Statements, Pay History, Year To Date Summary, Benefits Summary, Beneficiaries and Departments, and PLO Plans. By clicking on every option, you can view the detailed information.