As an employee of Wis International Company you are taking or going to take one of the best and simplest payroll service from Ultipro payroll software. It is very flexible and easy to use. The formation of this system is very simple and natural. You can manage your personal information and check pay statements, W-2 statements, Benefits etc. very easily.
This is a cloud based system and you can input the needed information through computer, tablet or smartphone with logging in this system. Then the system will compute everything with its self-acting way and you will get your expected information in specific option because this system knows different pay scale and tax codes. You can make a direct deposit also from this system. At the time of paying taxes the system will generate your W-2 statements and other tax related forms automatically. Then you will be able to see and download a copy also. Besides these employees can fix a goal about his/ her activity and it may help to his/ her progress.
How to Login?
- URL: Navigate to UltiPro Login URL: https://n14.ultipro.com/Login
- Log In: For initial login you will need a Username and Password. You have to know your username and initial Password from HR or Payroll coordinator.
- Change Password: Now you need to change your initial password. Password requirements will be shown on the screen and follow those properly. Then click Ok button for going to the next step.
- Challenge Questions: In this step you have to select and answer three challenge questions for your security reasons if you want to do any change in your account. These answers are case sensitive. So, Type your answers very simply and use lowercase only. Then click on Finish for navigating to next screen.
- Personal UltiPro Screen: In this screen here will be your name and job title. Your payment related information is available here like Current Pay Statements, Pay History, Year To Date Summary, Benefits Summary, Beneficiaries and Departments and PLO Plans. With clicking on every option you can view the details information.