WinCo Foods Employees: Paperless Employee @ WinCo Foods is a web-based self-service portal that gives you online access to your pay stubs and year-end tax statements, as recorded by the HR office. The Paperless Employee @ WinCo Foods self-service portal can be accessed from any location with internet access. The self-service portal is now available to view and print your pay stubs and year-end tax statements and change your personal information- name, address, phone number, etc. However, once you have signed up as Paperless Employee, your next pay stub or year-end tax statement will be sent electronically; you will not receive a paper copy. But you can opt-out of the electronic delivery of your year-end tax statement at any time.
LOGIN & ACCESS
1. To log in to the Paperless Employee system, access your company site at: www.PaperlessEmployee.com/WinCoFoods.
2. Enter your user ID and Password, then clicks on Login. If the entered information is correct, Home will be shown.
3. Click on Pay Statements from Home, then Access Current Pay Statement. This will be displayed the most recent copy of your pay statement.
4. From Home, Click on Year-End Tax Statements, then Access Current Year-End statements to view the recent (last year) tax statement. Make sure you have selected the YES option under electronic delivery.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
To create an account in the Paperless Employee system, you must submit the following information.
1. Once in Paperless Employee @ WinCo Foods, click Create Account. If not, access your company site by using the REFERENCE link.
2. Enter your Employee ID, SSN, and DOB. The information is collected to validate your identity. Click on Authenticate & Create Account.
3. Enter your account name, create a user ID and Password, then click on Create Account
4. Select and provide answers to three security questions; click Save Security Questions.
5. Enter and validate your email address and cell phone number; click Submit.
6. Select delivery options and notification preference and click Save Notification Option Setting. When finished, you will be logged out. Now log in with your new user ID and Password.