How to Access Wendy’s (JAE) Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
Technology has made paperless more accessible, yet many companies still haven’t made the switch. Many people are unaware of the incredible benefits that paper-free processes can provide; Others are afraid to switch to an entirely new function. However, there is no need to feel overwhelmed; The benefits of going paperless are substantial, and removing paper from your workflows and processes is easier than ever. JAE Restaurant Group LLC has converted all its official operations to paperless processes. JAE Restaurant Group is one of the significant franchisees of Wendy’s. Till now, Wendy’s has 223 restaurants under the JAE Restaurant Group. Of which, there are 164 restaurants in Florida, 13 in Texas, 5 in New Mexico, and 41 in Tennessee. JAE Restaurant Group LLC’s Pay Stubs and W2 Statements are issued paperlessly to all employees using the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal. Based on an eventful past, JAE Restaurant Group is moving towards the future with the principle of becoming stronger positively.
Access Your Wendy’s (JAE) Pay Statements & W2s at ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
- Registration: The prerequisite for accessing any online system is to complete the registration process and open an account. Since ADP Employee Self-Service Portal is an online-based payroll system, you must first open an account through the registration process. For this, first, go to the sign-in page link (https://my.adp.com) and navigate to the hyperlink (Create Account) designated for registration.
- Now proceed to the next step of registration through “Find Me” (if no registration code is given) or “I Have a Registration Code” (if a personal or organizational registration code is given). Search your profile by entering your email address, phone number, or personal information in the “Find Me” field and provide the last four digits of your SSN. Then verify the identity through email. And in the case of “I Have a Registration Code,” provide your identity information by providing the registration code given to you. Then verify your identity through your phone number or by answering a few identity questions.
- Then provide your personal email address and phone number (Completing the verification process) as your contact information. Finally, before creating your password, take a good look at the user ID, then accept the terms and conditions.
- Sign in: Now, from the ADP Sign In page, Sign in to the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal with your User ID and Password of the account created during the registration process.
- Set up your ADP Account: It is essential to check and set up some of your account settings when signing in to the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal for the first time. To get your salary directly deposited into your bank account, check or input your bank details correctly by entering the “Direct Deposit” option. Opt-in by entering the “Go Paperless” option to receive your paperless Pay Stubs and W2 Statements.
- View Your Pay Stubs: Access the “Pay” menu to check your latest pay stub details from the ADP dashboard. Access “View All Pay Statements” to check all pay stubs of your employment under JAE Restaurant Group. To download any of your pay stubs, open them and click on the “Download” option.
- View Your W2 Statement: You will receive a notification by phone or email when your W2 Statement is updated at the end of the year. Then sign in to the portal, go to the “Pay” menu from the dashboard, and enter “Tax Statements.” Here select the year for which you have come to check your W2 Statement and open the document by clicking on the year title. Click on the “Download” option below to download.
Disclaimer: The JAE Restaurant Group and JAE Restaurant Group logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of JAE Restaurant Group LLC.