Verizon Wireless is the second-largest wireless carrier in the United States. Verizon Wireless is basically a division of Verizon Communications. Verizon Communications provides cable television, landlines, mobile phones, broadband connections, digital and IP TVs, and Internet services. As a wireless phone operator, AT&T is a strong competitor, and even Verizon Wireless has more than 137 million subscribers across the country. About 95% of the customers use post-paid plans, and only 5% use pre-paid plans. I am also one of the users of Verizon’s post-paid plan. Verizon Communications has more than 135,000 employees, whose tireless work has given Verizon this position today. Verizon Communications has also been offering a variety of benefits and competitive salaries to its employees. At present, the average salary of the employees of this organization is about $18.61. Speaking of Benefits – 401K, in addition to Paid Holiday, Paid Sick Leave, Life Insurance, Health Insurance provides various types of training programs. You will also access your pay stubs & w2s online.
- Verizon Wireless pays its employees on a bi-weekly payroll policy. Usually, every other Thursday is set as the date of payment of salaries to the employees. However, some states pay workers every weekend. Whether it is a weekly or bi-weekly payroll policy, employees will receive their electronic pay-stub from the Employees Self Service Portal.
- On the other hand, employees may have to wait until the end of the first week of February each year if they want to receive their important tax documents in printed form, known as the W-2 form. On January 31st, the w2 form is sent via standard postal mail to the workers’ home address, and delivery to the home address can take up to a week. You must have your home address up-to-date to get a printed copy of the W-2 form to your home address. If you need to change your home address, contact your Human Resource Office or log in to the Employee Self Service Portal for updates.
- Most of the time, waiting for the time required to be delivered by postal mail is a source of tension and pain. Such stress and pain can often be the cause of stroke. For this, you can select the electronic delivery option to avoid the delivery option through postal mail. This will reduce the waste of your time as well as the tension. At the same time, there is no possibility of loss, theft, and delivery to the wrong address or previous address. Below is a discussion of where you can access your Pay-Stub and W-2.
- 1. First, you visit the link https://workhistory.verizon.com. For this, you will need a computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
- 2. Verizon Wireless uses miniOrange SSO, so login with your Windows user ID, last name, and password.
- 3. Once you log in, you will be taken to the work-history portal. If not, click on Work-History and see Pay-Stub and W-2.
- Remember, your W-2 form will not be available online just by logging in to the Employee Self Service Portal. You must provide consent for electronic access. This is a guideline from the United States government because even if you have easy access to electronic access, it can be difficult and stressful for someone else who is behind you in technology.