Tesla, Inc. is a very fast-growing automotive and energy storage company in the automotive industry of the United States. It is simulating the world’s alteration to renewable energy production and storage with sustainable energy for reaching to the mission. Nowadays it is trying to provide the best cars maintaining safety, performance, and reliability. If you are a regular employee of Tesla, Inc. and want to know about the proper information of your pay stubs and w2 statements then you are visiting the right place here. It is a piece of great news for you that currently Tesla, Inc. is encouraging the employees to receive the pay stubs and w2 statements electronically via UltiPro payroll portal of Ultimate Software. You can know about your benefits, pay history, paid time off, employment information, deductions, etc. and can update your contact information, personal information and timesheet also in this portal.
Getting access to UltiPro payroll portal
For old users:
If you are an old user on this portal, then get access to your documents (like pay stubs and w2 statements) and information (like benefits, payroll related information, contact, and personal information) very easily through a sign-in process.
How to Sign in?
- Navigate to the sign in page through a network connected device as computer or laptop using this URL: https://teslamotors.ultipro.com.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft online sign in page and provide your sign in credentials as email and password of your organizational account.
- Then click on Sign in button for getting access in to the portal.
Now, everything about this portal is in your hand.
For New or First Time Users:
- If you are a first time or new user on this portal then you have to visit the Sign in page of the portal with the URL: https://teslamotors.ultipro.com.
- With this link you will be redirected to the Microsoft online log in page and you have to sign in using your organizational account. Sign in providing your email address and password of your organizational account. If you do not know then contact you’re your employer or Human Resource Office.
- Now, change your initial password. Here are available the requirements for creating the new password.
- Now, you have to answer 3 Password Security Questions (PSs) which is called as challenge questions. Please, choose and answer 3 questions from the dropdown list.
- Finally, you will reach to the dashboard which is called as Personal UltiPro screen also. Here is available your all documents and information.
Disclaimer: The Tesla and the Tesla logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted work of the Tesla, Inc.