Franchising is one of the most common forms of business development around the globe. The franchising process has played a vital role in expanding Taco Bell’s restaurants across the United States. And in this case, the Tacala franchise company behaved like an explosive. Because after acquiring the first Taco Bell in 1989, it has grown to more than three hundred and thirty locations over the last three decades. Tacala Franchise Company has shown that franchising businesses can reach the pinnacle of success. However, Tacala has several subsidiary companies operating under one principle. These Tacala Companies allow employees to view their Pay Stubs and W2 Statements through the Greenshades Employee Self-Service Portal. And that is the main topic of this article today. But it must be acknowledged that as great as the dining experience for customers at Taco Bell, so is the work opportunity at Tacala for the employees. The person reading this article must be a team member working in any of the more than three hundred and thirty Taco Bell restaurants operated by Tacala Companies. Today I am discussing the Pay Stubs and W2 Statements distribution medium of the Tacala Companies.
Access the Greenshades Employee Self-Service Portal to explore your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements
- Before showing the process of accessing Greenshades Employee Self-Service Portal, let’s mention a few benefits you can enjoy. You can update your employment profile information (Name, Phone Number, Address, etc.) at any time and send it to payroll automatically. You can access company policies and HR documents applicable to you. And mainly, you can check your Pay Stubs, Pay Stubs History, and W2 Information anytime. Now let’s see the access process.
- Visit the Greenshades login page link (https://www.greenshadesonline.com/SSO/EmployeeApp/#/company/tacala/login) for Tacala Companies. You can access the portal even if you have lost your email address or do not have a Greenshades account. In this case, visit the “I don’t have an email address” or “Access without an account” link from the login page and provide your Employee ID or SSN and Date of Birth (in MM/DD/YYYY format) or Last Name to verify your identity. Then follow the next instructions displayed on the Greenshades system screen. However, as a new employee, it is best to open a Greenshades online account from the “Create an account” link first.
- After navigating to the “Create an account” link, provide an Email Address that you always want to use to log in to the portal. Then create your Greenshades Online Account password, which should be at least six characters long and contain at least one number, an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a special character. Then as soon as you click on the “Continue” button, an email will be sent from the Greenshades system for verification to the email account you provided in the previous step. Check the email, click on the “Continue GreenEmployee Account Setup” link, and follow the instructions to set up your account.
- View your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements: Finally, after you reach “Greenshades Home,” you will see several features with Quick Links. However, navigate to “Pay History” located on the “Menu Bar” to access your Pay Stubs and navigate to “Year-End Forms” to access your W2 Statements.
- Help: If you have ever forgotten your Greenshades password, don’t worry. Visit the “Reset your Password” link on the Greenshades Log-In page, enter your email address and click the “Continue” button. A password retrieving link will be sent to your email address from the Greenshades system by visiting that you can easily reset your password.
Disclaimer: The Tacala Companies and Tacala Companies logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Tacala, LLC.