Refresco North America’s human resources team has brought a new self-service system called Ultipro for their employees. This new Ultipro replaced ADP so that the employee can access their HR, Benefits, Payroll, and timekeeping information online from this new portal, and ADP will no longer. Employees will also make their elections for benefits and manage their personal information such as direct deposit and mailing address. If you are newly hired, you have only 31 days from the date of hire to make all benefits election; otherwise, you have to wait until the next open enrollment period.
Newly hired- you’ve already received an email from the HR office that contains Ultipro credentials-
- Username: check your email.
- Password: temporary- check your email
Not yet received, contact with your payroll/HR office.
- The link to access Ultipro is: https://e43.ultipro.com
- Enter your username and password. The following steps are required to complete the registration process for the first-time-user.
- Change the temporary password- Upon logging in with the temporary password, the first time user will be prompted to set a new password. Please note- password is case sensitive and must follow the password rules.
- Security questions- set the three security questions and provide answers for them. It’s also case sensitive.
Your Ultipro account dashboard enables you to view your current pay statements. To check your pay statement, click on MENU, then select MYSELF. Pay statements options are available at the Pay section under MYSELF. Through the Ultipro self-service portal, you can also make changes to your direct deposit, W-4 or emergency and home address, and much more.
Please note: If you are looking for w2 2018 or prior, the form is available on ADP. So try at ADP or contact the payroll office.