Refresco North America’s human resources team has bring a new self-service system called Ultipro for their employees. This new Ultipro replaced ADP, so employee can access their HR, Benefits, Payroll and timekeeping information online from this new portal and ADP will no longer. Employee will be also able to make their elections for benefits and manage their personal information such as direct deposit and mailing address. If you are newly hired, you have only 31 days from the date of hire to make all benefits election otherwise you have to wait until the next period of open enrollment.
Newly hired- you’ve already receive an email from the HR office that contain Ultipro credentials-
- Username: check your email.
- Password: temporary- check your email
Not yet received, contact with your payroll/HR office.
- The link to access Ultipro is: https://e43.ultipro.com
- Enter your username and password. Following steps is required to complete the registration process for the first time-user.
- Change the temporary password- Upon logging in with the temporary password, first time-user will be prompted to set a new password. Please note- password are case sensitive and must be follow the password rules.
- Security questions- set the three security questions and provide answers for them. It’s also case sensitive.
Your Ultipro account dashboard enables you to view your current pay statements. To check your pay statement click on MENU then select MYSELF. Pay statements option are available at Pay section under MYSELF. Through the Ultipro self-service portal you can also make changes to your direct deposit, W-4 or emergency and home address and much more.
Please note: If you are looking for w2 2018 or prior, the form are available on ADP. So try at ADP or contact to the payroll office.