Refresco North America’s human resources team has brought their employees a new self-service system called Ultipro. This new Ultipro replaced ADP so that the employee can access their HR, Benefits, Payroll (pay stubs and w2s), and timekeeping information online from this new portal, and ADP will no longer be. Employees will also make their elections for benefits and manage their personal information such as direct deposit and mailing address. If you are newly hired, you have only 31 days from the hire date to make all benefits elections; otherwise, you have to wait until the next open enrollment period.
Newly hired- you’ve already received an email from the HR office that contains Ultipro credentials-
- Username: check your email.
- Password: temporary- check your email.
If not yet received, contact your payroll/HR office.
- The link to access Ultipro is: https://e43.ultipro.com
- Enter your username and password. The following steps are required to complete the registration process for the first-time user.
- Change the temporary password- Upon logging in with the temporary password, the first-time user will be prompted to set a new password. Please note- password is case sensitive and must follow the password rules.
- Security questions- set the three security questions and provide answers for them. It’s also case-sensitive.
Your Ultipro account dashboard enables you to view your current pay statements. To check your pay statement, click on MENU, then select MYSELF. Pay statements options are available in the Pay section under MYSELF. Through the Ultipro self-service portal, you can also make changes to your direct deposit, W-4 or emergency and home address, and more.
Please note: The form is available on ADP if you are looking for w2 2018 or prior. So try ADP or contact the payroll office.