Your Randstad pay stubs and W2s information can be accessed through MyConnect or Workplace at www.workplace.randstad.com. You can register and change your direct deposit online through this self-service portal. Basically the Workplace self-service portal is your personalized gateway to up to the minute information. The portal also gives you to view pay and profile information, change personal information including emergency contact, submit your time card electronically, pay information including view and print pay statements and tax statements, change tax withholding (W-4) information, request for past year W2s and much more.
How to get randstad w2
According to your payroll office, W2s will be available online each year by January 31st. To access online, you have to opted-out of receiving paper tax forms. If you haven’t opted-out, W-2 will be sent to your mailing address on file.
How to Access Randstad MyConnect or Workplace
Go to www.workplace.randstad.com and login with your user name password. If you are a new user, you have to complete the one-time activation process. Click on New User to start the activation process. During the activation process, you will be required to enter the following Information-
- Date of birth
- Last name
- Last four digits of your social security number (SSN).
- Establish user ID and password
- Select and provide the answer to security questions. And provide a valid email address.
How to Access Paperless Pay
- Go to https://PaperlessPay.TALX.com
- Enter your Employer Code: 10998 (for years before 2012, company code is 10480).
- Click on Click Here to Login from the Paperless Pay Login page.
- Enter your SSN without dashes
- Enter the PIN. (temporary PIN is your date of birth in MMDDYYYY format)
- If you are login with a temporary PIN, you will be promoted to complete the six-step risk-based authentication process. After completing, you may access your dashboard.
The Work Number website is to handle all the verification needs of Randstad employees. The Work Number system provides employment and wage information through its automated and confidential website at www.theworknumber.com. And also provides via phone immediately upon request. During verification, you will be asked to enter your employer code, which is 10998 (for years before 2012, company code is 10480), and a few personal and confidential information.
You can also contact with Randstad corporate office at 877-601-7453.