As a Cast Member/Employee of the Walt Disney Company, you are eligible to access the Hub, where you will manage your personal information, career profile, and benefits, request to access payroll information (pay stubs) online, and also get quick access to daily tasks and all other Disney data from anywhere. Logging into The Hub is your primary tool to access information through Disney, and more specific information may be obtained from your manager and the Disney intranet.
- To log in to the Hub, open your web browser and go to thehub.disney.com/wdw.
- Enter your company email or eight digits personnel number. [the company email address provided by your manager and the personnel number is printed on your badge]
- Enter your password. Click on LOGIN WITH MYID.
Opt-in to view online
To view your pay stubs and W2 statement online, you must complete an opt-in request through D Tools HR. If you have not previously opted-in, the opt-in offer is simple. To opt-in, log in to the Hub, and scroll down to D Tools HR. Complete the opt-in form with a valid email address. Once you have opted-in to receive your pay stubs and W-2 statement online, you do not need a request again; you will be automatically enrolled in online delivery for the future. Please note that you can opt-out anytime, but both options should be complete when connected to the Disney company network.
Report a Problem
If you have a problem logging into the Hub or the account has locked, you can contact the Disney I.T Support Center.
If you are a former Cast Member/Employee, you can call 1-844-559-2278, then press 2, then 1, then 8, then 0, and ask for your W2 form. You will also request to change your address through this number or email at TWDC.GHRO@disney.com with your full name, SSS, Personnel Number, Email address, and the year of W-2 you need.
What you should do- if you have not received your W2 form/lost your W2 form.
- First, contact the Disney HR office at 1-844-559-2278 or 321-939-7000 or email at TWDC.GHRO@disney.com or visit the payroll/HR office.
- You have already contacted HR but have not received your W-2 by the end of February; you have called the IRS at 800-829-1040 and requested an extension to file by April 15th.
- If you have not received your W-2 by April 15th, you must file your tax return using Form 4852.