As a Cast Member/Employees of the Walt Disney Company, you are eligible to access the Hub where you will manage your personal information, career profile and benefits, request to access payroll information online and also get a quick access daily tasks and all other Disney data form anywhere. Basically logging into The Hub is your primary tool to access information through Disney. More specific information may be obtained from your manager and the Disney intranet.
- To log in to the Hub, open you’re a web browser and go to thehub.disney.com/wdw
- Enter your company email or 8 digits personnel number. [the company email address provided by your manager and the personnel number is printed on your badge]
- Enter your password. Click on LOGIN WITH MYID.
Opt in to view online
To view your pay stubs and W2 statement online, you have to complete an opt-in request through D Tools HR. If you have not previously opted-in, the opt-in request is simple. To opt-in, log in to the Hub, scroll down to D Tools HR. Complete the opt-in form with a valid email address. Once you have opted-in to receive your pay stubs and W-2 statement online, do not need request again, you will be automatically enrolled to online delivery for future. Please note, you can opt-out at any time but both option should complete when you are connected to the Disney company network.
Report a Problem
If you have problem logging in the Hub or account has locked, you can contact with the Disney I.T Support Center.
If you are a former Cast Member/Employees, you can call at 1-844-559-2278 then press 2, then 1, then 8, then 0 and ask for your W2 form. You will also request to change your address through this number or email at TWDC.GHRO@disney.com with your full name, SSS, Personnel Number, Email address and the year of W-2 you need.
What you should do- if not received your W2 form/lost your W2 form
- At first, you have to contact with Disney HR office at 1-844-559-2278 or 321-939-7000 or email at TWDC.GHRO@disney.com or visit to payroll/HR office.
- You have already contacted with HR but you have not receive your W-2 by the end of February, you have call the IRS at 800-829-1040 and request for an extension to file by April 15th.
- If you have do not receive your W-2 by April 15th, you must file your tax return using the Form 4852.