MUY! Hamburger is also known as MUY! Brands or MUY! The company is a franchised operator of various brands, including Wendy’s, Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut. The company opened in 2003 with 18 restaurants in Texas. James Bodenstedt is the founder and CEO of MUY! Brands. By 2010, they had opened about 100 more restaurants in Texas, bringing the total number of restaurants in 2010 to 118. In 2012, the company opened several restaurants in New Mexico and getting the total number of restaurants in 2012 to 230. In 2014, the company bought 70 restaurants in Dallas and Texas directly from Wendy’s. And by 2016, the number of restaurants in the company stood at least 635. The company is currently Wendy’s most prominent franchise and has more than 5,500 employees. According to this article’s original theme, I will discuss how MUY! staff will access their pay stubs and necessary tax forms, known as W-2 forms.
How to access Pay Stub and W-2 online?
MUY! using from September 2016 Ultipro. So MUY! ‘s employees can access their pay stubs and important tax documents, known as W-2, from the Ultipro self-service. Staff will also be able to update their W-4 information and set up a direct deposit account on the Ultipro Self-Service Portal. Also useful for Ultipro mobile devices, there are Ultipro mobile applications in the Google Play Store for Android phones and the Apple App Store for iPhones. First-time users, MUY! How to use Ultipro as its staff is briefly discussed.
You will get access to Ultipro on the first day of your job. To do this, collect the user ID and password from your HR office. Your user ID is unchanged, but you will be given a temporary password that needs to be changed during the first login. You will also need to change your password every 90 days. When your account is locked, contact the HR Support Center.
- To log in to Ultipro Self-Service, visit the Ultipro link below. The link to Ultipro is https://n32.ultipro.com.
- Suppose you are a first-time user and log in with the HR Office’s temporary password. Otherwise, log in with your password. First-time users need to change the password in the next step.
- Once the password change is complete, choose the three security questions and answer them. These answers will be used for password recovery.
- Login again with a user ID and a new password you’ve created. Now click on the menu bar in the upper left corner of your account’s Home screen. Then click on the “My Self” tab. This “My Self” tab contains information about personal, company, job, pay, and benefits.
- Click on the “Current Pay Statement” option to view your latest pay stub. It is in the “Pay” sub-menu. And click on the “W-2” option for W-2.