How to Access CMC Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
If anyone is looking for the best vacation options in America, Cape May County, New Jersey, is undoubtedly the best in terms of support and service. Cape May County was one of four counties created in New Jersey by an American legislative act in the last decade of the seventeenth century. Cape Island is one of America’s oldest recreation areas, and The Jersey Cape in Cape May County is the oldest beach resort. No matter how ancient it may be, it never gets old for someone to spend time on vacation. Although the people here made a living by hunting whales in ancient times, today, most people here are mainly involved in tourism, with some also engaged in commercial fishing and seafood processing. Anyone working in tourism or other industries in Cape May County (CMC) should have sufficient knowledge about the DocAgent portal. Actually, everyone in CMC (Cape May County) should know about this portal since about ninety percent of the people here are employed. Because in CMC (Cape May County), all employees receive all employment-related information and documents through this DocAgent Payroll portal. So follow this article to access the DocAgent Payroll Portal 24 hours a day and seven days a week for your Pay Stubs or W2s.
- Generally, by using this URL: https://cmc.docagent.net through the browser of any computer or by reaching the login page of the portal through the DocAgent Mobile application, provide ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ in the specified input fields and click on the login button to log in. But new users need to follow the below steps step by step.
- Initial Login: If you are a new employee or a new user of this portal, reach the DocAgent login page of CMC (Cape May County) through this URL (https://cmc.docagent.net). Then enter the User ID (Employee ID number) and Initial Password (The first four letters of your last name in capital letters + the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number)) given by your employer or system administrator in the specified input fields of the login screen. Now complete your initial login on this portal by clicking the login button.
- Change Password & Select (and answer) a Security Question: The password must be changed on the DocAgent portal immediately upon initial login. In this case, you need to create a password with a minimum of one character to a maximum of thirty characters. At the same time here, you have to select a Password Question and answer it, which will be asked to validate your identity in the future. Then clicking on the ‘Continue’ button will take you back to the login page and log in, providing your ‘User ID’ and New Password.
- Dashboard: Finally, you are now in the portal’s dashboard. From here, click on the specific item (Pay Stubs/W2s) under ‘E-Documents’ in the left side menu will display a list of documents available for you to view. Click on the icon next to your desired item to open, download, and save it. If your Pay Stubs or W2s are password protected, enter the password to open. To open the documents on your computer, you must install the updated version of Adobe Reader.
- Note: If you wish or need to change or reset your password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link from the login page. Here the system will ask you to answer your password question, and as soon as you input it, your current password will be changed to the default password. If you have problems understanding anything here or need help, please email me here (email@example.com), mentioning your employee number.
Disclaimer: The CMC (Cape May County) and CMC (Cape May County) logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Cape May County, NJ, and its representatives.