How to Access Pay Stubs and W2s From Capstone Logistics As An Employee?
Capstone Logistics has agreed with Paylocity, a cloud-based payroll service provider, to provide Pay Stubs & W2s to their employees. Employees will find all the information and documents related to the payment in the “$ Pay” section of Paylocity’s Team Member Self-Service Payroll Portal. By January 31 of each year, everyone’s W2s will be electronically available in the “Tax Forms” option of this portal, and they will be able to view and download them. From Capstone Logistics or Paylocity, W2s or documents will not be mailed to an employee’s home address or emailed. Employees will only be able to access all the information and documents from the Team Member Self-Service Portal.
Get Access to the Portal:
- Those who are regular team members of Capstone Logistics can easily access all the information and documents by logging in with the Company ID, Username, and Password from the log-in page of the portal through this URL: https://login.paylocity.com.
- However, if you are a new team member of Capstone Logistics and are logging in for the first time, you must first go through the registration process.
- Click on ‘Register New User’ at the bottom of the portal’s log-in page and select the registration option ‘I don’t have a Registration Passcode’; then provide the required information Company ID, SSN, and Date of Birth.
- Then choose your security questions and answer them. Finally, complete the registration process by creating your username and password.
- Now log in with your username & password from the log-in page and follow instructions like verifying address, providing emergency contact, verifying direct deposit option & confirming tax status.
- Finally, access your desired information and documents by accessing the Self-Service Portal from the Dashboard.
Help: If you face issues logging in or if your company ID or log-in credentials are wrong or forgotten, please email the payroll department to set up your account or access the Dashboard on the portal. Provide your first & last name, last four digits of your SSN, date of birth, and Email Address in the email, and they will assist you accordingly.
About Capstone Logistics:
The word logistics means supply. It is not a supply chain; it is a part of it, like Warehousing, Inventory, Material handling, etc. The need to supply any product from start to finish is essential. When a factory collects raw materials to make a product, it has the task of supplying the product for delivery to the buyer. What kind of transport a product will take, how safe it will be, how much it will be able to carry, how fast it will be able to deliver, and how low the cost of providing the product will all be under the control of Logistics Management. The biggest thing is that a company spends the most on managing supplies from when it is made to when it is delivered. Capstone Logistics is one of North America’s most demanding supply chains, providing specialized solutions through modern logistics-based technology. Currently, it is leading in delivering supply chain-related solutions from more than 550 locations with 17,000 associates and 60,000 carriers. Capstone Logistics strives to provide the best service through innovation to meet customer expectations and maximize total value to partners. They always hire the best official, follow the appropriate process, and use modern technology properly.
Disclaimer: The Capstone Logistics and Capstone Logistics logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Capstone Logistics, LLC.
Wrapping Up: You will be delighted to know that all the information and processes we have provided are valid. You can safely access your desired information and documents by following the procedures. If you want to know more information or take any service from us, please comment or contact us. If you have benefited here, share it with your friends or colleagues for their benefit. Thank you very much.