C.W. Matthews Contracting Co. Inc. is one of the few leading highways and heavy construction companies in the United States. According to the private and public sectors, this Company plays a leading role in the transport industry, building roads, bridges, and airports. From the beginning, C.W. Matthews has been growing with excellent work following innovative technology in every project for fulfilling the demand of the generations, and it has been able to show success for about 74 years. Maintaining promises such as ethics, honor, and quality C.W. Matthews has completed some significant projects for the United States, like I-75 South Metro Express Lanes, I-85/SR316 interchange in Gwinnett County, and the 14th and 17th Street Bridge in Atlanta. The Hartsfield-Jackson International Terminal Roadway Complex and the Fifth Runway Embankment Project at Hartsfield-Atlanta International Airport are among the more notable projects.
Pay Stubs and W2 Statements:
The policy of C.W. Matthews Contracting Co. Inc. for providing pay stubs and w2 statements is online. Employees are getting the pay stubs via direct deposit and w2 statements electronically through the Online Wage Statement portal recommended by the Company. You can access this portal at any time according to your wish to know about your wages, paid time off, and year-end tax statement-related information and documents.
So, you can instantly access your documents, such as pay stubs and w2 statements, after being provided by the Company. You can also have hard copies by printing those documents at any time. You will be delighted to know that your prior statements are also available for three years, which is necessary to get home loans and refinance.
How to Access Your Pay Stub &W2 Statements?
- First, navigate to the Online Wage Statements portal following this URL https://www.onlinewagestatements.com/cwmatthews.
- Now you can log in with your username and password to access your documents.
- But if you are a new company employee, you must go through an initial login process.
- Completing your initial login process, input your ‘Employee Code’ as your Username and the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) as your initial password. You can know your Employee code from your manager.
- You have to change your initial password following the password requirements and be prompted by the system automatically. Your password will be 6-16 characters containing one upper case, one lower case, and 1 number.
- Now you have to answer some secret questions to secure your account, and you can select any question from the drop-down menu and provide the correct answer on the answer box.
- Finally, you can access your documents in the portal. You will get recent pay stubs under the ‘Current Pay Period’ tab and previous pay stubs under the ‘Statement History’ option. You can view and print your W2 statements from the ‘W2 History’ option. You must provide an email address to get it electronically according to the terms and conditions. You have to select here how you want to get your future W2s.
You can reset your password with the “Forgot your password?” hyperlink if you forget it. Here, you must submit your Username and follow the on-screen instructions properly.