C.W. Matthews Contracting Co. Inc. is one of the few leading highways and heavy construction companies based in the United States. According to the private and public sectors, this Company plays a leading role in the transport industry, building roads, bridges, and airports. From the beginning, C.W. Matthews has been growing with excellent work following innovative technology in every project for fulfilling the demand of the generations, and it has been able to show their success for about 74 years. Maintaining promises such as ethics, honor, and quality C.W. Matthews has completed some significant projects for the United States like I-75 South Metro Express Lanes, I-85/SR316 interchange in Gwinnett County, 14th and 17th Street Bridge in Atlanta. The Hartsfield-Jackson International Terminal Roadway Complex and the Fifth Runway Embankment Project at Hartsfield-Atlanta International Airport is among the more notable projects.
Pay Stubs and W2 Statements:
The policy of C.W. Matthews Contracting Co. Inc. for providing pay stubs and w2 statements is online. Employees are getting the pay stubs via direct deposit and w2 statements electronically through the Online Wage Statement portal recommended by the Company. You can access this portal at any time according to your wish for knowing about your wages, paid time off, and year-end tax statement related information and documents.
So, you can access your documents such as pay stubs and w2 statements instantly after provided by the Company as well as you can have hard copies by printing those documents at any time as well. You will be delighted to know that there are also available your prior statements for three years, which is necessary to get home loans and refinance.
How to Access Your Pay Stub &W2 Statements?
- First, navigate to the Online Wage Statements portal following this URL https://www.onlinewagestatements.com/cwmatthews.
- Now you can log in with your username and password for getting access to your documents.
- But if you are a new employee of this Company, then you have to go through an initial login process.
- Completing your initial login process, input your ‘Employee Code’ as Username and the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) as your initial password. You can know your Employee code from your manager.
- You have to change your initial password following the password requirements and be prompted by the system automatically. Your password will be 6-16 characters containing one upper case, one lower case, and 1 number.
- Now you have to answer some secret questions for securing your account, and you can select any question from the drop-down menu and provide the correct answer on the answer box.
- Finally, you can access your documents in the portal. You will get recent pay stubs under the ‘Current Pay Period’ tab and previous pay stubs under the ‘Statement History’ option. You can view and print your W2 statements from the ‘W2 History’ option. According to the terms and conditions, you have to provide an email address for getting electronically. You have to select here how you want to get your future W2s.
If you forget your password, you can reset with the “Forgot your password?” hyperlink. Here, you have to submit your Username correctly and then follow the on-screen instructions properly.