This article is intended for AMC Theater employees, and it will briefly discuss how to retrieve your pay stubs online and access your tax statement online. If you have worked in the AMC Theater, you will regain your present pay statement and tax statement online through the new system; you no longer have subscriptions with Ceridian ESS. Online pay statements are available through the Employee Relation portal, and Tax Forms are available through ADP iPay. Both portals provide a secure, web-based application where you can receive pay statements and tax statements at any time from anywhere.
Access Pay Stubs (Pay Slips)
Follow these easy steps to access this new service;
1. go to the AMC theater People Relations web portal at https://employeerelations.amctheatres.com/ (See REFERENCE). This will bring you to a login page.
2. Enter your login username and password at the login screen. And click on Login.
3. Never used the portal before? You need to create an account. Go to step 1.
4. Click on the Register link after the Login button, which will bring you to a registration form input page. There are three steps.
5. Enter your necessary information; you will be asked to input your employee ID as the user name, SSN, and DOB in the 1st step.
6. Security questions; you will ask for setup and answer a few security questions in the second step.
7. Create a Password: in this step, you must create a password of your choice. Now follow step 2 to log in.
8. Once you log in, you will view and print your payslip.
Access your Tax statements via ADP (W-2 Forms)
To access your W-2 Form online, go to https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/login.jsf.
Log in with your user ID and password.
Never used the ADP before? You need to create an account in this system. Click on Register now button, then you will be prompted to complete the registration process. During the registration, you must enter a registration passcode, personal information, contact, and security information, answer a few security questions, and establish a password.
Once you complete the registration process, you will be prompted to log in. Once logged in, you access your current and historical W-2 Forms.
If you have any questions, contact your payroll department at firstname.lastname@example.org.