This article is intended for AMC Theater employees and it will briefly discuss about how to retrieve your pay stubs online and on how to access your tax statement online. If you have worked in the AMC Theater, you will retrieve your present pay statement and tax statement online through new system, you have no longer subscription with Ceridian ESS. Online pay statements are available through Employee Relation portal and Tax Forms are available through ADP iPay. Both portal provides a secure, web based application where you can receive pay statement and tax statement at anytime from anywhere.
Access Pay Stubs (Pay Slips)
Follow these easy steps to access this new service;
1. Simply go to AMC theater People Relation web portal at https://employeerelations.amctheatres.com/ (See REFERENCE). This will bring you to a login pager.
2. At the login screen, enter your login user name and password. And click on Login.
3. Never use the portal before? You need to create an account. Go to step 1.
4. Click on Register link located after Login button. This will bring you to a registration form input page. There are three steps.
5. Enter your basic information; you will be asking to input your employee ID as user name, SSN and DOB in the 1st step.
6. Security questions; you will be asking for setup and answer the few of security questions in the second steps.
7. Create a Password: in this step, you need to create a password of your choice. Now follow the step 2 to login.
8. Once you login, you will view and print your pay slip.
Access your Tax statements via ADP (W-2 Forms)
To access your W-2 Form online go to https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/login.jsf.
Login with your user ID and password.
Never use the ADP before? You need to create an account in this system. Click on Register now button then you will be prompted to complete registration process. During the registration you must enter a registration passcode, personal information, and contact and security information, answer a few of security questions and establish a password.
Once you complete the registration process, you will prompted to login. Once logged in, you access your current and historical W-2 Forms.
If you have any questions, contact your payroll department at email@example.com.