With over 25 years in the Staffing and Recruitment Industry, Allegiance Staffing Company specializes in matching the right people with the right opportunities to various light industrial companies. It is a leader in providing exceptional and quality services through logistics partnering with staffing solutions of pleasing personality and a strong work ethic. Allegiance Staffing conducts business operations through more than 35 offices in 15 US states. However, not all states use the same system to manage employee payroll from the company’s human resource department. Today, as I am writing something about the Payroll process and Pay Stubs and W2s of Allegiance Staffing Company, I am detailing which payroll system is used in each state.
Most state offices use the Avionte portal. And those states are AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MS, NC, PA, SC, TX, and WA.
- After hiring the employees under the Avionte Portal user states, the admin completes the registration and emails the portal access link (https://allegiance.myavionte.com/staff/login.aspx) along with the Username and Temporary Password. It would be best to change your Temporary Password immediately upon initial sign-in by entering the access link to secure your information. If the system does not automatically prompt you to change the Password, you can change the Password from the “Update Account” option, add security questions, and save the answers.
- Now you can access Pay Stubs and W2 Statements by going to “Pay History” and exploring the “Paychecks” and “Year to Date” options. Then you will get detailed information about your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements.
AZ State offices use Greenfield Software.
- https://www.greenfieldsoftware.com/TempServSelf/Template.jsp?db=A6 is the link to access the Greenfield Self-Service Portal for the employees affiliated with AZ State offices.
- This access link will first reach the sign-in page, and the newly hired employees can open a new account by entering “Create New Employee Account.” To open a new account, after providing the User ID/Email address, Employee number, Primary phone number, Last four digits of SS Number, etc.; then create a password and re-enter the Password in the Confirm password field. Then click on “Create New ID” to confirm the registration and click “Use Existing Account” to go back to the Sign-in page and complete the login. Old employees already having Greenfield accounts will Log in directly with their User ID/Email address and Password.
- Then explore your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements from the Greenfield home page under the “Pay” and “Tax” related options.
CA State offices use the TS-Web Portal.
- Employees of Allegiance Staffing Company’s CA State offices will use this access link (https://self.ts-webportal.net/TempServSelf/Template.jsp?db=A8&width=&height=) to access the TS-Webportal.
- The sign-in process here is the same as previously described for employees of AZ State offices. Please follow it. Because here, the access link is different, but the sign system is the same
- Then check the details of your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements from the dashboard of TS-Web Portal.
MI State offices use the Zenople System.
- To access the Zenople System, you must complete the “Sign Up” process and become an authorized user. Then you can log in with your Zenople account username and Password.
- To sign up, first, navigate to this (https://zenople.esgazure.com/login/ABR) link and click on the “Sign Up” button. Then by answering or agreeing to the three questions for Confirmation, continue to the next step. Now enter your personal information correctly in the form’s required input fields (*marked fields must) and click on the “Apply” button. Now follow the next instructions displayed on the screen, or the authorities may contact your phone number by text message, voice message, or call. Then complete the rest of the work as per their instructions.
- Once your account is activated, log in using your Zenople account Username and Password from the Zenople System login page. Then explore all employment-related information, including your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements, from the Zenople Homepage.
- Another interesting fact is that in the MI offices of Allegiance Staffing, all the functions related to employee employment, starting from the “New Hire Onboarding” to “Payroll Processing,” are done through this Zenople System.
Disclaimer: The Allegiance Staffing and Allegiance Staffing logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Allegiance Staffing LLC.