The Quality Dining company, which started its journey in the American restaurant industry in the last sixties with a single Burger King restaurant in Benton Harbor, Michigan, currently operates about 180 Burger King restaurants across the states of Florida, Indiana, and Michigan. Here, all guests are greeted by their first name with respect and love and help to ensure a gratifying experience. The franchise’s restaurants serve high-quality fresh, affordable natural food dishes renowned worldwide for their great taste. What stands out here is the committed and dedicated staff who constantly strive to exceed guest expectations and always treat guests so they keep coming back to this restaurant. Quality Dining Franchise uses ADP’s modern payroll system to issue paperless Pay Stubs and W2s automatically to all employees and pay salaries through direct deposit to bank accounts. That’s why all the restaurant employees can go to work cheerfully without any worries, even for a moment.
Access Your Burger King (Quality Dining) Pay & Tax Statements at ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
- To access your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements in the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal, you must have an ADP Online Account created during the registration process. Then Sign in with your ADP Online Account User ID and Password and explore the specific menu from the ADP Dashboard.
- Click on “Create Account” from the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal sign-in page for the registration process. The ADP sign-in page link is https://my.adp.com. Then start the registration process by providing a registration code. You may have been given a personal registration code; please talk to your employer if you still do not know a registration code. If the Quality Dining franchisee does not use a code to register with ADP, locate your profile on file with the Quality Dining franchisee using your personal or contact information by navigating to the “Find Me” option.
- Then provide your “Personal Info” and Contact Info” through the verification process per system requirements. In this case, there are options for identity verification, like email verification or answering identity questions. And ADP system will send a verification code to your inputted email address and phone number, which needs to be submitted for your “Contact Info” verification. For “Contact Info” verification, you must click on the “Verify” button on the right side of each input box.
- Now all that’s remaining is to create your account credentials. The User ID will be automatically provided to you by the system and displayed on the screen. Below, you will be given two input boxes to create a password and an idea of how the Password should be structured. Finally, click the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions of the system and complete the ADP online account registration process by clicking on the “Create Your Account” button.
- If your ADP online account is active, enter the User ID from the ADP Sign In page, click “Next, ” enter the password, and click “Sign In.” To accept your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements in the paperless process, opt-in to “Go Paperless” from the “Pay” menu. Enter your bank account details correctly in the “Direct Deposit” option to receive the salary directly into your bank account.
- Now access the “Pay” menu from the portal dashboard to receive your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements paperless. Here you can see your current pay stub details in the screen’s display area, and there is a download button just below to download it. All pay stubs of old employees are in “View All Pay Statements.” And at the end of the year, you will receive your W2 Statement in the “Tax Statement” in the last week of January.
Disclaimer: The Quality Dining and Quality Dining logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Quality Dining, Inc.