How to Access Buca di Beppo Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
In return for spending some money, many people complete dinner with a few close people to celebrate a special occasion or after a business meeting. If anyone prefers authentic Italian food with friendly staff and a whimsical atmosphere in an eclectic and vintage photographic setting, then Buca di Beppo is a must-visit. Buca di Beppo, which originated in the American Casual Dining Restaurants industry nearly three decades ago, is inspired by Italian restaurant concepts and influenced by Northern and Southern Italian cooking styles. Another specialty of this restaurant is serving traditional rural dishes from all over Italy in a family style and à la carte menu. Since the first Buca di Beppo opening, it has expanded to more than a hundred locations worldwide, with thousands of employees involved in management, cooking, and serving. In this technology-driven era, all employees are centrally controlled by Buca di Beppo, where HR and payroll data are managed through the Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal. Most importantly, employees can receive digital copies of their Pay Stubs and W2 Statements from their respective locations through the self-service portal. Even guests can place “To Go orders” here through its online ordering system.
- Let’s come to the main point where our main objective is to show how Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant employees can access the Ultipro Employee Self-Service Portal. First of all, visit this direct link (https://infosync.ultipro.com) and sign in. However, when an employee attempts to sign in for the first time, they must complete the initial sign-in process and set up their account. After hiring you for the initial sign-in on this portal, the employer of Buca di Beppo will give you an idea or tell you precisely about the User Name and a Temporary Password. If, for some reason, it is missed, ask your employer or manager immediately.
- After your initial sign-in is successful, you will need to change your Temporary Password and save your answers to three Security Challenge Questions as a mandatory part of your account setup. Otherwise, you will not be able to reach the UltiPro dashboard. All instructions and requirements for changing the Temporary Password will be detailed on the screen. Following them, type the Temporary Password in the first input box, your new password in the remaining two input boxes, and click on the “OK” button. Then select three questions convenient for you in the Security Challenge Questions step on the screen and provide their answers. Finally, by clicking on the “Continue” button, your mandatory setup will be saved in the system, and you will see the Ultipro Dashboard.
- Looking at the display area of your Ultipro Dashboard, you will find various information related to Buca di Beppo that will be very useful and necessary for you. But now you find and click on “Menu,” and when it expands, you will see “Myself.” By exploring “Myself,” you will find Personal, Pay, Benefits, etc., where all your information and documents are available. Review all your personal information, contact information, address, etc., by exploring “Personal” and update if necessary.
- By exploring “Pay,” you will find options like Current Pay Statement, Pay History, YTD Summary, Direct Deposit, W-2, etc. First, enter the Direct Deposit option to review your bank information. Then explore your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements according to your needs, open them in PDF file, view the details, print or download and save them as needed.
- Are you looking for the “Log Out” option? Find it on the top right of your UltiPro dashboard.
Disclaimer: The Buca di Beppo and Buca di Beppo logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Buca, Inc.